American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 5 - Rankings Due 5/19)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine will be George Huff "(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay" 

Clay Aiken "Solitaire"  

I get to work by myself.     I don’t trust y’all so I’m advancing Katharine’s “Over the Rainbow” to the Top 20. 😘

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I doubt a vote cap would've had had much of a benefit to Crystal. :P As sad as it is to say, America wasn't going to vote for a dreadlocked bisexual single mother in 2010. :dead:

Let me live in my French Vanilla Fantasy! :haha:  Also she didn't come out until after her season.

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

OK Let me know before the deadline. 😘 :giggle: Although I don't have too many left overs now. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Let me live in my French Vanilla Fantasy! :haha:  Also she didn't come out until after her season.

Lol I was gonna say.....  I didn't remember her being out during the season. And I am one that tries to forget S9 lmaoo.

Round 2, Pick 5: 

Advancing: Scott Savol "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)"

Lol I know he’s not well liked on here. I’m not really a fan either but I do feel his best performance (at least in my opinion) deserves to make it through to the next round. 🙈 :haha: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My ROUND FOUR pick thanks to the wonderful @*Lily is...

Best Of My Love by The Emotions! :bobo:This is the performance that put Baby V on the map and finally shut Simon up for once. 😘

• Like 4

My first pick to go the next round is is suggest by @*Wallace and that is...

I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner. My choices are limited at this point and I've always liked Anthony. I think he's an underrated vocalist on the show so I will advance this performance for him. :music:

• Like 4

I promise this isn't an Antony Fedorov stan account, but I am just going by what @*Wallace has suggested. :haha: My second choice is...

Don't Take Away The Music by Tavares! Anthony got a chance to shake his booty and tween Victoria wasn't complaining. 🙂 

• Like 4

My third choice is another song suggested by everyones favorite mod, @*Wallace and that is...

I Want You Back By The Jackson 5. :bobo:It wasn't the best performance, but I was genuinely glad Nikko was back after Mario dropped out. The song was very fitting as well. :giggle:

• Like 2

For my fourth choice all the hate mail can be directed towards @*Wallace. :dead: My fourth choice...

Ain't Too Proud To Beg by The Temptations! :stealth: Scott had a few good performances and this was one of them. Again, all hate mail should be directed to @*Wallace. :haha:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
24 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Lily, I just wanted to remind you that you have another choice to make since you gave up Best Of My Love. I don't want you to miss out. :haha:

I have no idea what to go for with what’s left. :dead:

For my fifth choice I will be taking a page from the book of @Alex95 and @Elliott. :dead: This trainwreck was also suggested by @*Wallace and this is...

Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) by Blu Cantrell! The performance wasn't good at all, but we love a good train wreck. She shouted out Ms. Paula and Mikalah so there's that. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

For my fifth choice I will be taking a page from the book of @Alex95 and @Elliott. :dead: This trainwreck was also suggested by @*Wallace and this is...

Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) by Blu Cantrell! The performance wasn't good at all, but we love a good train wreck. She shouted out Ms. Paula and Mikalah so there's that. 🤷‍♀️

This was gonna be my last pick :dead: 

• Haha 1

My sixth and final choice was also suggested by Mr. @*Wallace. :dead: So Wally got 11 choices and his 11th choice is...

One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story! I don't remember this performance all that well, but @*Wallace wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction would he? :stealth: Oh, wait. He made me choose Janay "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) Castine. :dead:

• Like 2
  • Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 5 - Rankings Due 5/19)