American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Jessica later admitted she voted yes because she thought she was the person going home that week and wanted to stay, but then realized they wouldn't have tried to save her so hard anyway so she should've just voted no :dead:

At least she's honest. :giggle:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Bo and Melinda were also the designated Huffs and refused to choose, but it was rare the 'Huff' actually did choose.

S3 - George chose at the F7, picked the Three Divas and was wrong.

S4 - Bo was the 'Huff' at the F7 and didn't choose.

S4 - The next week, Carrie/Bo were in one group and Vonzell/Anthony were in another. Ryan told Scott & Constantine to choose which group they wanted to be in and they both ran to Carrie & Bo.

S5 - Taylor was the 'Huff' and "chose" the correct group, though he later said after the NDA expired that someone on the crew told him during the commercial break which group to pick so they didn't have a repeat of S3

S6 - Melinda was the 'Huff' and didn't choose

S7 - Archie was the 'Huff' and didn't choose

S8 - Adam was the 'Huff' at the final 5. However it was phrased as "Pick group you think you belong to" and he chose Allison & Danny before Ryan revealed he was in the B3 with Kris and Matt.

S9 - Lee was the 'Huff' at the final 5 and refused to pick

S10 - Scotty was the 'Huff' and didn't pick at the F7

S11 - Skylar was the 'Huff' and refused to pick, so Ryan told her to join Phil/Hollie/Colton as the safe group

Wowww  this happened so much. :dead: Thanks for posting all of this!

38 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Jena to the producers trying to save Sam Woolf for the second time:

I mean I know Alex Preston voted NO too but he tried to backtrack and apologize for it afterward so we're ignoring him from this narrative

OMGGG It was SO annoying how much they tried saving Sam Woolf that season. :dead: They already used the save on him but that Top 5 vote was ridiculous. :lmao: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

OMGGG It was SO annoying how much they tried saving Sam Woolf that season. :dead: They already used the save on him but that Top 5 vote was ridiculous. :lmao: 

He's such an interesting meme, the WGWG that couldn't get votes! 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

He's such an interesting meme, the WGWG that couldn't get votes! 

Makes you wonder how far Archie would've actually gone in S7 if the votes were capped.

We could've had the David/Syesha F2 that we deserved. :wub: That would've been about as suspenseful as the AS5 finale.

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Makes you wonder how far Archie would've actually gone in S7 if the votes were capped.

We could've had the David/Syesha F2 that we deserved. :wub: That would've been about as suspenseful as the AS5 finale.

Hmm, I think of a...certain winner when I think of the possibility of capped votes. 🙂 

But speaking of Archie, I love that he pretty much came out of the closet in that one video from last year. :giggle: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Hmm, I think of a...certain winner when I think of the possibility of capped votes. 🙂 

I am loving Shade King Tom in this thread, lmao.

Oh and Archie? My roommate used to be super horny for him lmao. Then his ex left him for a Mormon missionary, after which he was done with David. :haha: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Me thinking this is Nick shade but realizing Nick won after the capped limit started. :dead:

Taylor? :shiftywave:

Well, this is a reminder to myself not to wait so long next time. :dead: 

These ones to the next round:

Constantine Maroulis - "Kiss From A Rose"

Mario Vasquez - "I Love Music"

Anthony Federov - "I've Got You"

Constantine Maroulis - "You've Made Me So Very Happy"

Constantine Maroulis - "I Can't Make You Love Me"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I'm pretty sure if there was a vote limit, the percentage gap between Taylor and Katharine would've just grown. Lmao

Not to mention the Soul Patrol, after Chris/Elliott were kicked off, no way were more people voting for Katharine. :haha: 

Exactly. The voting cap limit wouldn’t have down anything.

27 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Child do you know me and @Weedy_Speedy at all? :dead: 

I doubt a vote cap would've had had much of a benefit to Crystal. :P As sad as it is to say, America wasn't going to vote for a dreadlocked bisexual single mother in 2010. :dead:

I don't think the winners from pre-S12 would change with a vote cap*, nor would the winners from S13 onwards have changed if there wasn't a vote cap. If Queena Irena couldn't overtake the WGWG with a vote cap, no one can. :broken:

*Clay/Ruben excluded since the phone line mess is too much to think about.