American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Advancing: Scott Savol "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)"

Lol I know he’s not well liked on here. I’m not really a fan either but I do feel his best performance (at least in my opinion) deserves to make it through to the next round. 🙈 :haha: 

Thank you! All these Constantarse advancements and nobody was picking Scott, I didn't get it.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Round 2, Pick 5: 

Advancing: Scott Savol "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)"

Lol I know he’s not well liked on here. I’m not really a fan either but I do feel his best performance (at least in my opinion) deserves to make it through to the next round. 🙈 :haha: 

His best performance, good choice! I was even considering putting it through along with Anthony’s I Got You.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

This was gonna be my last pick :dead: 

LMAO We always need a fun trainwreck in the mix. :dead: 

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

My sixth and final choice was also suggested by Mr. @*Wallace. :dead: So Wally got 11 choices and his 11th choice is...

One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story! I don't remember this performance all that well, but @*Wallace wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction would he? :stealth: Oh, wait. He made me choose Janay "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) Castine. :dead:

This was such an underrated performance and he shouldnt have gone after this. :broken: Thanks for putting this through as I nearly did for my last choice. :haha: 

And thanks for putting through all of my suggestions! 😄  :hug: 

10 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

"On Broadway" and his "Every Time You Go Away" also deserve to move on, but I'm not holding my breath unless random.org decides to be cool.

I had those as options too but there's only so much hate i can get (and have on Victoria to get) for advancing through Scott's performances. :dead: 

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I can go to sleep now. You're welcome, @*Wallace. 😘

Thank you! :hug: And glad I could help out as well. :hug: 

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Thank you! All these Constantarse advancements and nobody was picking Scott, I didn't get it.

This Constantine name. :dead: But yeah both of them deserve their better/best performances to advance through.

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

His best performance, good choice! I was even considering putting it through along with Anthony’s I Got You.

Oh glad to know I wasn't the only one there. :haha: 

46 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I just saw on YouTube that a girl just sang Soundgarden on American Idol. That's pretty crazy but cool.

Yeah, she's the resident rocker. She sang Motley Crue for her audition, Decode for her solo performance last week and did a duet with the guy from Incubus.

Youtube Halloween GIF by tyler oakley

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Luke has to stay home because he's contracted COVID, so Paula is filling in for him tonight. :yes:

Aww that's sad to hear regarding Luke. :( Hope he recovers and get better soon. But looking forward to seeing Paula. ❤️ 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I still have to catch up on this season because I’m usually at work when the show airs. :dead: But yay for Paula returning. ❤️ 

You're not missing much.

They tell every contestant they're going to be the next big superstar, they're going to rival Kelly Clarkson & Carrie Underwood's careers, and that they're predicting them to win (even though there's only one winner).

Oh, except for when they randomly critique one contestant a night. Last night it was Alanis despite the fact that the country guys that performed after her were offensive to all five of our senses.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You're not missing much.

They tell every contestant they're going to be the next big superstar, they're going to rival Kelly Clarkson & Carrie Underwood's careers, and that they're predicting them to win (even though there's only one winner).

Oh, except for when they randomly critique one contestant a night. Last night it was Alanis despite the fact that the country guys that performed after her were offensive to all five of our senses.

So, they’re still not doing their jobs properly. :dead: