American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I know what the voting block of Victoria, Priscilla, and JORDAN_FAN can do after seeing many of these rounds. Lio says hello. I'm pleasantly surprised that they weren't trying to prevent Trent from winning! But I didn't know!

r u talking right now? :dead: 1, I didn't; do a voting block this time and u were just in one this round lmao

it's all good u just did the same thing so it evens out - don't be a hippo. :haha:

1 minute ago, goofycilla90 said:

@FrogLenzenm using the term voting block and it backfiring on him lol 

😭

2 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

in the end idc how people vote; voting block or not. it's a game I try to have fun lmao

yes exactly, I didn't mean to come across as criticizing anyone's vote. I'm just trying to play the game smartly! It's all in good fun and that was just the logic behind my rankings

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

😭

yes exactly, I didn't mean to come across as criticizing anyone's vote. I'm just trying to play the game smartly! It's all in good fun and that was just the logic behind my rankings

it's all good. ❤️ we do what we have to to get our favs to win lol I just wish Nmd came in second at least oh well lol

2 hours ago, sublymonal said:

Let’s be clear, I tanked these performances because La’Porsha has said some very homophobic things since her season. I have recognized her talent in my comments and by advancing or refusing to cut her performances but I’m not about to rank her first or let her win given what she’s said. Maybe some people can separate the art from the artist, but I’m not one of them.

zNdocuB.png

hCNlkPq.png

Let's be clear,

Sure Jan GIF

the only people I believe voted like that because of her comments are Megan and Zoey. :haha: Derek and Elliott voted like that because I cut SDM. :haha:

8 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

zNdocuB.png

Let's be clear,

the only people I believe voted like that because of her comments are Megan and Zoey. :haha: Derek and Elliott voted like that because I cut SDM. :haha:

A. I don’t see the comparison because Bo hasn’t (publicly, at least) said homophobic comments. On the flip side, I have also stated many times that my feelings on Bo have soured tremendously because of him acting a fool and it’s why none of his vocal fans from yesteryear bothered to defend his performances that much.

However, the options for viable winners that season were between him, an anti-masker and Nadia Turner, and Nadia ended up getting ranked regardless.

B. I’ve already would’ve voted some of La’Porsha’s performances higher had her fans not cut the best Trent performances in the final cut round and if I wasn’t still bitter about certain actions in previous seasons.

No More Drama easily would’ve been in my top 10 instead of 19. But on the flip side, La’Porsha’s comments on gay people (and her subsequent follow-up remarks to double down) affect me personally so I’m not losing any sleep over her tanks.

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I don't think it's fair at all to call out how people feel in their hearts about an issue.

if they wanna pick and choose what offends them that's their choice. I just think issues of homophobia, racism and all that should be held at the same regard if you're going to vote that way is all

people can vote how they want and I guess if an issue speaks to them more than other then so be it 

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

However, the options for viable winners that season were between him, an anti-masker and Nadia Turner, and Nadia ended up getting ranked regardless.

Vonzell being left out as a viable winner? I feel offended. :broken: 

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

A. I don’t see the comparison because Bo hasn’t (publicly, at least) said homophobic comments. On the flip side, I have also stated many times that my feelings on Bo have soured tremendously because of him acting a fool and it’s why none of his vocal fans from yesteryear bothered to defend his performances that much.

racism, homophobia should all be accounted for the same if you're gonna vote that way imo

who is the anti-masker????? 😮