American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

22 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

also in this particular game (and others) I honestly do my very best to keep my favorites hidden from EVERYONE because I don't want to accidentally create a target on their backs lol

LMAO I noticed you doing that too. :dead: I noticed when you gave Pia's "All By Myself" the Round 4 immunity and then put that same performace at #20.

I do this in some games (some rounds in here) too and can get away with it. But then sometimes my favorites get targeted anyway. 🙎‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

will_poulter.jpg

Wait, you guys have voting blocs?

That's what I want to know. :dead: 

Although I got asked to ranked a certain performance low but that was just one thing.

But LMAO this thread is hilarious regarding the voting blocks. I want to know more on this. :dead: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Although I got asked to ranked a certain performance low but that was just one thing.

But LMAO this thread is hilarious regarding the voting blocks. I want to know more on this. :dead: 

Spill the tea!

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Which voting block tried to recruit Wally? Or was it a mysterious third voting block the world needs to know!

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Spill the tea!

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Which voting block tried to recruit Wally? Or was it a mysterious third voting block the world needs to know!

:dead: 

It wasn't anything too special. It was just about Tatiana on S8, whom I was gonna rank low anyway. 🤣