American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

- I do really like Jessica's "Human," although that was my least favorite of this Top 5 so I am good with this showing up at #5 (amongst those 5).

- Oooh dangg, wow... I thought Jessica would have fared better and that "Blue Eyed Lie" was going to win. I did not expect Jena to dominate. Anyway, great performance from Jessica and well done to her having this performance rank at #4 here. LMAOOOO did Victoria/Priscilla/JF/QK legit tank this to help Jena out or.... were those genuine ranks? :dead: Did not expect all of those #20s to come here. lol Andrew's comment on Jessica but still ranking her performances quite high.

- Veryyy happy that Jena got all 3 performances in the Top 3 as I thought these were all amazing and outstanding performances from her. Well done and pleased for Jena's "Decode" coming in 3rd.

- Happy for Jena's "Creep" coming in 2nd. Had it been the original version, I would have ranked this much higher.... and by that, probably like #2 or 3 or something? :haha: Amazing performance. But whoa.... is this the best a performance has done without any #1 rankings? :omg: This stat looks unbelievable lmao.

- Very happy and pleased that Jena's CHFIL pulled off the win coming in at #1 here! Amazing performance and totally deserving of the win here. I am pleasantly surprised this pulled off the win. But LMAO NOT DEREK still finding something negative to say even at his #1. :lmao: Although wait up, @Alex95, I ranked this at #1.... not #2. Don't ruin my perfect #1 here. 😘 lmaoo Teasing but for real. 😛 

Happy for Jena at the end of this once again. And so happy we all managed to get through S13. :haha: 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

omg I didn't realize that the voting block of Victoria/Priscilla/JORDAN were pulling for the Jena win. I can't say I'm mad about it lol

Lmaooo the not-so-secret alliance always banding together. This time I don't mind it. :haha: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I was bribed. :dead:

LMAO this doesn't surpise me. :dead: :giggle: 

44 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@Steven_’s bottom 2 was the top 2. :dead:

Zoey's too. 😮 

6 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I mean, Caleb is also probably a Republican and of the two of them, I like Jessica’s performance far better.

Oooh okay, I guess that's fair. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

QEdubDY.png

Looking at S14...I'm sorry Rayvon's kinda iconic for this :dead:

:haha: 

King Rayvon!  :bobo: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, *Chris said:

Indifferent about this performance winning - still don’t care about it or Jena. 

Thought of tanking all of her performances but not that passionate about this season. 

I still can't bring myself to believe that people go out of their way to listen to a piano cover of an Elvis song in 2014, much less 2021. Especially with obsessed this site was with how she was ~relevant~. Girl is a legit enigma to me. Oh well, curiosity over the winner is satiated, she can now fade back to my personal irrelevance.

Peacing out again. :thumbs: Have fun (.....?) with 14 and the rest of the seasons, everyone.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

Well, the season went as I predicted at the beginning: a Jena performance winning and Caleb being done dirty although Alex was done dirty as well; he could've had at least one more performance here.

I'm sitting out S14 and may sit out the rest of the way. I'll see how I feel down the road.

I'll try to update the front page with performances tomorrow and we can get started then. Just to confirm, playing for S14:

-Alex

-Victoria

-Chris

-Sola

-Steven

-Elliott

-Derek

-Diana

-Gigi

-Amanda

-Andrew

-Akshar

-Wally

-Priscilla

-QK

-Zoey

-Hayden

-Megan

-JORDAN

-JC

Is that accurate? Anyone else is welcome to let me know and play! If I have you on this list but you're not playing, let me know. @*Lily I know you were on the fence so let me know if you're in or out for this one!

Edited by Alex95

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Should I be including Sarina-Joi Crowe's "Neon Lights"? It was sung for the save so I'm not sure if that technically counts as a competition performance.

I’d say include it since it would’ve been her actual performance had she been a part of the Top 11.

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Should I be including Sarina-Joi Crowe's "Neon Lights"? It was sung for the save so I'm not sure if that technically counts as a competition performance.

It isn’t like it’s making it far.