American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

11 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

I have never seen this before but damn he has improved so much lmao

It is cool to check up on artists you haven't heard anything from here or the voice or whatever in a long time to see if they have improved or not. Most of the time they gotten better. 

Edited by QueenKalie

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It is cool to check up on artists you haven't heard anything from here or the voice or whatever in a long time to see if they have improved or not. Most of the time they gotten better. 

I like to keep up with Idols because I love to see their improvement since the show. :yes:

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

Just like some people get immediately “defensive” any time anyone mentions any little thing negative towards their favourites.

This isn’t 2006 fan wars. The passion is gone girl.

To be young enough and without adult responsibly to be able to care about being edgy in regards to American Idol again. :dead: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I like to keep up with Idols because I love to see their improvement since the show. :yes:

Yeah I like to keep up with my favorites for this reason and other reasons too. But there are a lot of contestants so it's hard to keep up with them all. And sometimes you hear something from someone years later and you're like wow good for them they have improved a lot.

Petty cuts! Everyone will now be responsible for cutting one performance of their choice. Everything highlighted in yellow or blue is off limits. But everything else is available to be cut. You have 48 hours to make your petty cut. Good luck!

@Zoey @taylorkat @rdhaley96 @#jeah @totes4totes @*Amanda @*Chris @goofycilla90 @*Wallace @Weedy_Speedy @Crisis @Solaris @JORDAN_FAN @JC @Elliott @QueenKalie @jarmon @*Lily @hayden98 @1234567890 @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @sublymonal @NGM @*Diana

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 11 - Round 5)