American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol i saw her on an ad during last week's bachelor and this is not the life trajectory i wanted for claudia conway (who should get away from her parents by NOT going on American Idol)

This article I read pretty much sums up my feelings

https://variety.com/2021/tv/columns/claudia-conway-american-idol-2-1234905949/

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol i saw her on an ad during last week's bachelor and this is not the life trajectory i wanted for claudia conway (who should get away from her parents by NOT going on American Idol)

She’s actually seems like a good person with a good head on her shoulders from what I’ve seen on TikTok. :haha:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

She’s actually seems like a good person with a good head on her shoulders from what I’ve seen on TikTok. :haha:

it's more my second comment that disney would love to use claudia conway as image rehab for kellyanne conway so they can keep making $$$ off her on things like fox and dwts. and considering that kellyanne (allegedly) posted nude photos of her underage daughter in retaliation for allegations of abuse that claudia has made on tik tok. well. it seems like disney's best course of action should have just been to edit this all out.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Off-topic, but it really bothers me that The Voice is on season 20 and American Idol is on season 19 when American Idol started in 2002 and The Voice started in 2011. :dead:

Yet one has multiple success stories and the other has *checks notes* only Cassadee Pope.

• Haha 1