American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 16 - Round 1)

Alex95

13 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I had to remove my chapter on WALLY in my IDF enemies book and it was WORTH IT 😭🥰😍

Happy Youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

you missed the perfect opportunity to post this

:dead: 

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

@NGM and I are advancing “Waiting Game” and cutting “Billie Jean” and “Hallelujah”

Omg, wow #bless at this because this was the choice I was suggesting to advance. Now I don't have to stress about it during the solo cuts. :haha: 

• Like 1

Everyone can now cut one performance of their choosing. Performances highlighted in gold or blue are off limits, but everything else is available to be cut. At the end of this round, there will be three performances remaining and those three performances will join our top 20. You have 48 hours to make your cuts. Good luck!

@*Lily @NGM @jarmon @Zoey @FrogLenzen @*Chris @1234567890 @Elliott @*Diana @goofycilla90 @Steven_ @Solaris @JORDAN_FAN @*Amanda @*Wallace @totes4totes @taylorkat @hayden98 @sublymonal @Crisis

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 15 - Round 5)
2 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

I don't have a def fav so you can go after anyone you want :haha:

So you have no horse in the race or passion, and just went after a beloved performance for…..?

• Like 2

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 16 - Round 1)