American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

For round three we will be put into groups where we will be responsible for cutting another four performances from the game. Along with that, we will be advancing one performance straight to the final voting round. Most of the performances in the voting round will be going to the finals, but some will not so choose wisely.

5YwjrH0.png

Group 1: @jarmon @Elliott @*Diana

Group 2: @totes4totes @Zoey @1234567890

Group 3: @taylorkat @*Chris @goofycilla90

Group 4: @Steven_ @JORDAN_FAN @FrogLenzen

Group 5: @*Wallace @JC @*Amanda

Group 6: @Alex95 @hayden98 @QueenKalie

Group 7: @sublymonal @Solaris

You have 72 hours to make your four cuts and one save. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them. Performances highlighted in green are off limits, but everything else is available to be cut and saved. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 14 - Round 3)
2 hours ago, *Diana said:

Voting round: JAX "I Want To Hold Your Hand

Clearly the only way for me to advance a J** performance is to accidentally erase it from my list when I’m copying and pasting from the OP

SMH and FML

at least it as the one performance of hers I liked?

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun is such a guilty pleasure. The robot Madonna outfit :wub: The random switch to reggae :wub: The confusion on all of the judges faces :wub: 

My ass thought Joey Cook was a lock for top three after this cause I thought if she could survive this she could survive anything :broken:

• Sad 1