American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Amber Holcomb "My Funny Valentine" - 14 (Alex, Richard, Lily, JC, Zoey, Diana, Kevin, Gigi, Akshar, Hayden, Wallace, Derek, Priscilla, Andy)

Breanna Steer “Bust Your Windows” - 9 (Alex, Richard, Lily, Zoey, Diana, Crisis, Akshar, Hayden, Elliott)

Angie Miller "Never Gone" - 10 (Andrew, Chris,JC, Diana, QK, Gigi, Akshar, Elliott, Wallace, Priscilla)

Kree Harrison "Stronger" - 10 (Andrew, Chris, Sola, QK, Kevin, Crisis, Elliott, Steven, Andy, Nico)

Candice Glover "Ordinary People" - 12 (Alex, Richard, Lily, Zoey, Kevin, Crisis, Gigi, Hayden, Wallace, Derek, Priscilla, Nico)

Kree Harrison "Crying" - 3 (Richard, Chris, QK)

Kree Harrison "With A Little Help From My Friends" - 10 (Andrew, Chris, Zoey, Diana, Sola, Elliott, Priscilla, Steven, Andy, Nico)

Angie Miller "Yesterday" - 2 (JC, Gigi)

Candice Glover "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" - 1 (Steven)

Kree Harrison "Don't Play That Song" - 2 (Andrew, Steven) 

Kree Harrison "What The World Needs Now Is Love" - 2 (Crisis, Akshar)

Candice Glover "Straight Up" - 8 (Alex, Lily, Sola, Kevin, Wallace, Derek, Andy, Nico)

Kree Harrison "She Talks To Angels" - 3 (Sola, QK, Hayden)

Kree Harrison "Stormy Weather" - 

Candice Glover "One" - 

Candice Glover "Next To Me" - 2 (JC, Derek)

Candice Glover "Chasing Pavements" - 

Kree Harrison "All Cried Out" - 

Congratulations to the top 20 performances of season 12!

Angie Miller “Nobody’s Perfect”

Amber Holcomb "My Funny Valentine"

Breanna Steer “Bust Your Windows”

Angie Miller "Never Gone"

Kree Harrison "Stronger"

Candice Glover "Ordinary People"

Kree Harrison "With A Little Help From My Friends"

Janelle Arthur “I Will”

Janelle Arthur "You Keep Me Hangin' On"

Candice Glover "Don't Make Me Over"

Janelle Arthur “The Dance”

Candice Glover "Lovesong"

Candice Glover "Straight Up"

Amber Holcomb "The Power Of Love"

Angie Miller "Who You Are"

Kree Harrison “See You Again”

Candice Glover "You've Changed"

Kree Harrison “Here Comes Goodbye”

Kree Harrison "Up To The Mountain" (Reprise)

Candice Glover "I (Who Have Nothing)" (Reprise)

You all now have a week to send me your rankings of the top 20. I will average all the rankings out and reveal what the top performances of season twelve are! Comments are optional, but always encouraged. Rankings are due by Monday, November 1st at midnight. If I don't have your rankings by then, we're moving on without you!

@JC @FrogLenzen @jarmon @QueenKalie @goofycilla90 @Zoey @*Diana @hayden98 @*Chris @*Lily @sublymonal @Steven_ @JORDAN_FAN @Elliott @1234567890 @NGM @*Wallace @#jeah @taylorkat @Solaris @Weedy_Speedy @*Amanda @rdhaley96 @Crisis

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 12 - Rankings Due 11/1)

6 Candice Glover performances

5 Kree Harrison performances

3 Angie Miller performances

3 Janelle Arthur performances

2 Amber Holcomb performances

1 Breanna Steer performance

With only six different contestants, this is the lowest amount of contestants we've had in an endgame since S2 which only had five!

I do wish Angie and Amber had a few more performances in. Also wished Aubrey could have had something in there too. But some really great and solid performances in the Top 20.

I may do a post of what I thought were the most robbed performances later on.... we'll see.

Also not surprised this Top 20 has the least amount of contestants in the Top 20 since S2. I was actually only expecting the Top 5 ladies to make up the whole Top 20, so nice on Breanna surprising and breaking that prediction there. :haha: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I don’t really care for the next season so that should be fun :wub: 

I just hope the "zomg Alex Preston is one of the greatest ~artistes~ ever" appreciate wave is stuck in the past where it belongs. I can tolerate dealing with Jena if we don't have to deal with him too. >.< 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yeah I was maybe considering taking a break on next season as I don't really have any strong feelings on any of the contestants. But then I kinda wanna see it out and play on all seasons like I said I would :haha:

I thought about sitting next season out and coming back for 14 but it's such minimal work really that I mine as well just stick it out.

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

The nice thing about that Breanna performance making the top 20 is that it set the bar so low for top 20 performances that literally any performance can make it now.

Ehhh Breanna's performance isn't really the worst performance to make it to the finals of the stage. :haha: 

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

I would have taken Aubrey over Breanna. 

Agreed here. 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I don’t really care for the next season so that should be fun :wub: 

Same! :haha: 

But I will fight for The King. 😘 

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I just hope the "zomg Alex Preston is one of the greatest ~artistes~ ever" appreciate wave is stuck in the past where it belongs. I can tolerate dealing with Jena if we don't have to deal with him too. >.< 

Are there really any Alex Preston stans on here? I'm sure some of us, like and appreciate some of his performances but I don't really remember many people here being big fans or really fighting for him. But I could be proven wrong. :haha: