American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

To me it just seems like Elliott didn't want a certain Haley song to win so  he ranked that song 20 and to ensure it didn't win he ranked it's top competition the other popular Haley song #1. 

With how long I've know Elliott with his opinions on Haley and HOTRS, I believe his ranking was 100% genuine. I don't get it at all but I don't think it was a tank from him. :haha:

I did predict he would petty cut and rank it at #20, after all.

Just now, *Wallace said:

With how long I've know Elliott with his opinions on Haley and HOTRS, I believe his ranking was 100% genuine. I don't get it at all but I don't think it was a tank from him. :haha:

I didn't say it was a tank I just think he wanted it to lose and that's why he ranked that other Haley song #1.  

38 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I didn't say it was a tank I just think he wanted it to lose and that's why he ranked that other Haley song #1.  

nah, IWHN has always been my favourite performance of S10. I even said so months before we got to this point:

On 2/13/2021 at 9:47 PM, Elliott said:

...I Who Have Nothing and What Is And What Should Never Be are in my top four of performances from the season, sis

I also expected Chris and Andrew to rank HOTRS 20th, so I didn’t think it’d actually land at #2. :haha:

Edited by Elliott

59 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Not surprised at Elliott ranking HORTS at #20, but I did not think he would rank a Haley performance at #1 when he's one of her most vocal detractors. :dead: 

I would’ve ranked her Led Zeppelin and Gaga performances high if they made it. It just so happens two of her performances I hate made it over them. :/ 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Why is everyone so terrified. :dead:

Season 11 is like another Season 7. Its a very beloved season. Various great contestants of different genres and lots of us have different favorites. :haha: There's no real frontrunner that will dominate.

Its gonna be super competitive. :haha:

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Season 11 is like another Season 7. Its a very beloved season. Various great contestants of different genres and lots of us have different favorites. :haha: There's no real frontrunner that will dominate.

Hmm. I heard some good performances of course but I didnt realize it was that beloved.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I wonder who I'm going to inadvertently piss off this season. :giggle:

38 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Hmm. I heard some good performances of course but I didnt realize it was that beloved.

Ah you will learn and see once the game starts. :haha:

35 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I wonder who I'm going to inadvertently piss off this season. :giggle:

Everyone. :dead:

Very likely Elliott though. :haha: