Pls I barely remember who was just in my group last round :dead:

:dead:

I have it all written and tracked down on my AI Rankdown notes. :haha: [/nerd]

9 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

giphy.gif

Maybe someday. :( 

Fingers crossed! 😢 

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Watch us finally be paired up for a season we don’t share the same favorites. :haha:

Omg i knoww. :dead: Fingers crossed it's for a season we really align and see eye to eye on. :haha:  

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I didn't say I liked the performance just that it existed lol. Apparently it's one of Nick's all time favorite songs so maybe he has an in with someone from Foo Fighters.

Probably.

Like when Alicia Keys got Ms. Lauryn Hill to sign off on Vanessa Ferguson to sing Doo Wop. :wub:

Which was returned with a B3 appearance from America. :/

50 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I still think Simon’s critique of “You’re the Voice” is one of the most accurate ones to come from the show. The comment about how he was waiting for tons of animated characters to join him onstage. 🤣

:dead:

animation keep on sucking GIF by Jolly Rancher

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was so excited for Carly to do "The Show Must Go On". It's a shame she didn't nail it like I was hoping :(

I still enjoyed the performance and thought its WNTS score was lower than I would’ve ranked it. :ph34rwave:

imo, her Mariah performance was her worst.

38 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I had such conflicting thoughts on when Idol did studio recordings along with the performances where I didn’t like the actual performance, but LOVED the studio recording so then there lied the dilemma. :dead:

It’s a performance rankdown so I don’t have that issue. 💅

Although I remember them fixing pitch issues with the live recordings they did for the semi-finals in S8 because they made Stevie Wright’s performance sound good. 💀 

26 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Steven, Diana and I are cutting:

Jason Castro "I Don't Wanna Cry"

Awww I always really liked this one from Jason. 

Wasn't a performance I was pushing for to Top 20. But liked what he did with the song/arrangement.

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ahhh I seee. Steven is now the only one I haven't worked with who's been apart of this all game. 😢  Also Andy & Rei (and none of the S7 newbies yet).

After this round I think the only person I haven’t worked with is JC and the new S7 people. Since I just worked with Diana and Rei.