American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, JORDAN_FAN said:

And here I thought this would be a safe. 🙈

:dead: 

Awww it was a fine cut (or at least from me). Probably not in my Top 3 choices left, but I do still love that performance so was still sad to see it go. :haha: 

Love and very glad that "Come Together" and "Stand By Me" survived through this round! ❤️ Also really liked "Drink You Away," so I'm cool with that one making it through too.

Although most sad for "Sharp Dressed Man" and "I Surrender" as those were 2 performances I was hoping to see make it through. :( 

• Sad 1

There are six spots remaining in the top 20 with only our wildcards left to choose from. For this final round, we will each vote against one performance. The performance we would not like to see join the top 20. Whichever performance has the most votes is out.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 

La'Porsha Renae "Proud Mary" - 

Avalon Young "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" - 

MacKenzie Bourg "Roses" - 

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 1 (Alex)

La'Porsha Renae "Ready For Love" - 

Trent Harmon "Simple Man" - 

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

@*Lily @NGM @jarmon @Zoey @FrogLenzen @*Chris @1234567890 @Elliott @*Diana @goofycilla90 @Steven_ @Solaris @JORDAN_FAN @*Amanda @*Wallace @totes4totes @taylorkat @hayden98 @sublymonal @Crisis

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 15 - Round 6)

There are six spots remaining in the top 20 with only our wildcards left to choose from. For this final round, we will each vote against one performance. The performance we would not like to see join the top 20. Whichever performance has the most votes is out.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 2 (Alex, Elliott)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

There are six spots remaining in the top 20 with only our wildcards left to choose from. For this final round, we will each vote against one performance. The performance we would not like to see join the top 20. Whichever performance has the most votes is out.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 1 (Nico)

There are six spots remaining in the top 20 with only our wildcards left to choose from. For this final round, we will each vote against one performance. The performance we would not like to see join the top 20. Whichever performance has the most votes is out.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 2 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN)