American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Angie and robbed don’t belong in the same sentence.

She’s another one who you can add to the most boring and generic singers. I will never get over this forum believing “I Was Here” was an amazing performance. :rofl:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

The guy who destroyed Willie and Grace in the votes and currently has more streams on Spotify with one song than the last several winners combined :wub:

But Gabby has more streams than all of the last several winners combined?

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

But Gabby has more streams than all of the last several winners combined?

Yeah going by stream totals is not a good way to judge talent. Because a lot of terrible singers have huge numbers and a lot of very good singers have very small numbers in comparison.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

and plenty of racism to go with it as well!

I don’t follow her enough to know what sh*t she spouts. I’ve just googled it and nothing comes up. :closedeyes: Although her first couple of songs got played over here so I expected to see more of her on the radio and television. I suppose Covid saved us.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah going by stream totals is not a good way to judge talent. Because a lot of terrible singers have huge numbers and a lot of very good singers have very small numbers in comparison.

I wasn’t judging talent. I was being smart to Elliott.

Just now, Zoey said:

I don’t follow her enough to know what sh*t she spouts. I’ve just googled it and nothing comes up.

In all fairness to her (I guess), it's mostly her family and husband running acting a fool on social media. Her PR team has trained her not to use social media except to promote her stuff. :rofl:

Just now, Elliott said:

In all fairness to her (I guess), it's mostly her family and husband running acting a fool on social media. Her PR team has trained her not to use social media except to promote her stuff. :rofl:

is Cade steal leeching off her?

• Haha 1