11 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Advancing to Round 4:

Jason Castro - "Daydream"

Advancing to Round 2:

Syesha Mercado - "Me and Mr. Jones"

Ramiele Malubay - "In My Life"

Jason Castro - "I Don't Wanna Cry"

Syesha Mercado - "Hello Again"

F it. Edited. Sending "Hello Again" to round 2 instead of "In the Midnight Hour." Can't let that performance slip through the cracks.

EDIT: If anyone does want to send "Hello Again" to round 4, let me know and I'll switch my vote back.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

Not sure who advanced it, but I’d like Jason’s “Hallelujah” as my penultimate pick if that person is willing to let it go.

Round 2 Advancements:

Syesha Mercado - “Got to Get You Into My Life”
Jason Castro “If I Fell”

Jason Castro “Michelle”

Brooke White “Hero”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Not sure who advanced it, but I’d like Jason’s “Hallelujah” as my penultimate pick if that person is willing to let it go.

Round 2 Advancements:

Syesha Mercado - “Got to Get You Into My Life”
Jason Castro “If I Fell”

Jason Castro “Michelle”

Brooke White “Hero”

@totes4totes?

46 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I'll advance Kady Malloy "Who Wants To Live Forever

Ooh #bless for this as this was one of the ones I had on my list but wasn't sure if I could advance.

I think I know which two I want to put through. Gonna re-look at the front post to see.

• Like 1

The last two performances I will push through….. a solid performance that kicked off a season and a fun cutesy performance that was one of my faves from this particular contestant.

Advancing: David Hernandez “In The Midnight Hour” & Ramiele Malubay "I Should Have Known Better"

(Sorry to Jason’s “Forever in Blue Jeans” and Danny’s “Superstar” as I like and wish I could advance those too but had no room for. :(

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

okay. going to base my choice off of WhatNottoSing so if you don't like it argue with the site:

Robbie Carrico "One"

I don't even know who that man is so if he's awful plz tell me and I'll switch 

This was actually a pretty solid performance. :yes:  Although I think he had criticism for not being a believable rocker? But I'm not positive. :haha: 

4 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

F it. Edited. Sending "Hello Again" to round 2 instead of "In the Midnight Hour." Can't let that performance slip through the cracks.

EDIT: If anyone does want to send "Hello Again" to round 4, let me know and I'll switch my vote back.

Ooh I was also eyeing on "Hello Again" for the same reasons. I would have sent it through this morning if no one else had - but you replacing it with ITMH - I was able to push that through so it all works out. :haha: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

(Sorry to Jason’s “Forever in Blue Jeans” and Danny’s “Superstar” as I like and wish I could advance those too but had no room for. :(

I somewhat liked these performances, too. But they’re hardly big losses in the grand scheme of this game.

• Like 1

For round two, we will each be placed in four groups of five and one group of six. In our large groups, we will each cut five performances. Performances highlighted in green are offlimits, but everything else is eligible to be cut.

Groups:

8fhe3ZM.png

Group 1: @*Lily @.Rei @Weedy_Speedy @~Tom~ @goofycilla90

Group 2: @QueenKalie @JC @*Amanda @totes4totes @Alex95

Group 3: @taylorkat @Bk1234 @Steven_ @1234567890 @Crisis

Group 4: @hayden98 @*Diana @sublymonal @*Wallace @*Chris

Group 5: @FrogLenzen @JORDAN_FAN @Elliott @rdhaley96 @NGM @Solaris

You have 72 hours to post your cuts. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them. At the end of this round, 105 performances will remain. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 7 - Round 2)
1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

wow I'm so good at choosing performances that 4 of them have already made it to the penultimate round 🙂

Yeah I learned early on to advance one of my top favorites to round 4 and then try to choose lesser favorites I liked lmao, otherwise there are constant responses for round 4 choices.

46 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Yeah I learned early on to advance one of my top favorites to round 4 and then try to choose lesser favorites I liked lmao, otherwise there are constant responses for round 4 choices.

:haha: I am so American Idol illiterate that I just chose what I thought were middling favorites. Because unless it's @Elliott and @sublymonal I don't know who anybody likes!!!!!!