American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

When the final two is obvious so you're trying to plan your vote around said final two being obvious and thus not needing you to rank them 1 and 2, but then you're trying to make sure you still rank them high enough that it doesn't unintentionally sabotage them or seem like a tank:

76a29a44-359f-4b36-b13b-6dace9604d16_tex

3 hours ago, sublymonal said:

Me realizing I can’t put 15 of these performances in my Top 10:

Sad Emma Roberts GIF by ScreamQueens

RIGHT? I had like 14 performances that I wanted to put in the top 10!

I don't care what anyone says about this season's problems, the talent was top-notch and the greatest performances were outstanding.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy
  • Like 5

AXX1.gif

(A cute/fun gif I found that's fitting for this season.)

Yayy sent in my rankings and comments! 😄 Another season where I enjoyed and at least liked all of the performances so yay for that. But lots of performances spots were tricky to place/rank so I had to rewatch them a few times. But think I'm satisfied with everything now! :haha: 

2 hours ago, #jeah said:

Sent! Not a bad performance in the bunch though I'm still scratching my head at the inclusion of a few of these performances in favor of some (like Candice's Somewhere, how the hell was that not included???)

JC unfortunately cut that as his solo cut, but yeah that was a very big missing performance. :broken: 

22 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

sorry for the delay, my sister was recently admitted into a mental hospital so I have been preoccupied with that. :( She said it was okay to let you all know. ❤️

Omg tell her Diana loves her more than anything and hug her for me 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

sorry for the delay, my sister was recently admitted into a mental hospital so I have been preoccupied with that. :( She said it was okay to let you all know. ❤️

Sending you all so much love.  Let her know that I and everyone else here love her so much  ❤️ 😢 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

Oh no send her our best wishes and prayers 🙏