American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Although of the others you didn't mention, I do think Dalton, Tristan and Olivia had a few good moments in there.

“two of them had a good performance at some point.”

Clearly meant Tristan and Dalton. :rofl:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I loosely followed 17 when it was airing. I watched a lot of the youtube videos it seemed solid at least. 

It was probably better without the judges. But it was pretty boring in real time and we were annoyed by riveting comments like “That’s what you need to do to remain current in this industry” after someone covered Elvis Presley by someone who makes millions of dollars.

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I honestly think Trent and La’Porsha are the best Top 2 the show has ever had. Only Cook and Archuleta or Candice and Kree have come close. :ohyeah:

I think it was the best match-up, but La’Porsha going off the deep end regarding gay people has soured it for me a bit.

Lee/Crystal is still my favourite Top 2, followed by the Davids and Candice/Kree once I was out of my feelings on Angie’s elimination.

Just now, Elliott said:

It was probably better without the judges. But it was pretty boring in real time and we were annoyed by riveting comments like “That’s what you need to do to remain current in this industry” after someone covered Elvis Presley by someone who makes millions of dollars.

Yeah I guess that's the plus side of watching on YouTube is that you get to ignore the judges.

There’s other final twos I might like more like Kris & Adam or even Fantasia & Diana, but Kris and Diana robbed some people along the way in my mind, which makes them a less desirable final two than Trent & La’Porsha who were the objectively correct people to face off in the finals.

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent
I like Lee more than Nick and that is saying something. :yes: Somewhere @Elliott is saying yay for small victories. :dead:

LMAOO this is me every time Elliott says something positive about my favorites that he's meh on or doesn't like. :lmao: 

S18 is a blur for me even thought my favorite win for the first time ever. :dead:

LKMAO Samee. :lmao: Well except change the last part to "win for the first time since forever" or something, as the last time my fave won before that was in S12. :lmao: 

The only ABC seasons enjoyed were 16 and 19. :dead:

Those were good'ish seasons. I just don't have as much connection to them. 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

“two of them had a good performance at some point.”

Clearly meant Tristan and Dalton. :rofl:

I figured you meant them. But I wasn't going to let Olivia's good performances get ignored. 😘 

Although I don't nearly protect or care for her as much as I would in the S15 days. :haha: 

And being able to watch an entire season of The Virus in one hour. :rofl:

I really should try that sometime.:dead: 

I think it was the best match-up, but La’Porsha going off the deep end regarding gay people has soured it for me a bit.

Lee/Crystal is still my favourite Top 2, followed by the Davids and Candice/Kree once I was out of my feelings on Angie’s elimination.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

There’s other final twos I might like more like Kris & Adam or even Fantasia & Diana, but Kris and Diana robbed some people along the way in my mind, which makes them a less desirable final two than Trent & La’Porsha who were the objectively correct people to face off in the finals.

Yeah I also agree with the comments of Trent & La'Porsha being the most evenly matched up finale.

I DO think they are probably my favorite final 2 as well, as I think they are the only ones who were both in my personal Top 20 (after S15 ended).