American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It’s the last good season imo. :yes:

S17 had a lot of potential to be a great season but was ruined by the judges + Bobby blowing smoke up Laine and Madison asses rather than actually challenging them and the show acting like Alejandro invented slice bread :ph34rwave:

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Ehh it looked very meh.

Fantastic Top 2, the fifth and seventh placers were strong finalists, and the fourth placer had his moments. It's just the other finalists that dragged it down, but at least two of them had a good performance at some point.

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

S17 had a lot of potential to be a great season but was ruined by the judges + Bobby blowing smoke up Laine and Madison asses rather than actually challenging them and the show acting like Alejandro invented slice bread :ph34rwave:

I loosely followed 17 when it was airing. I watched a lot of the youtube videos it seemed solid at least. 

So I have the following listed for S15:

-Alex

-Victoria

-Chris

-Sola

-Steven

-Elliott

-Derek

-Gigi

-Amanda

-Andrew

-Akshar

-Wally

-Priscilla

-Zoey

-Hayden

-Megan

-JORDAN_FAN

-Lily

-Nico

@*Lily and @NGM previously said they would return for this season, just want to confirm that or if they changed their mind that they'll sit it out. @Weedy_Speedy briefly said he'd consider coming back for this season so he can if he'd like. And of course anyone else who wants in is allowed to. I'm planning on starting tomorrow, but I just got my booster today so idk how I'll be feeling tomorrow. If I'm under the weather then we'll start Tuesday.

37 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ughh you bringing this up reminded me of how tragic S17 was. Of course the elimination order was a mess too. The ones I cared about were gone pretty much before the Final 5. :broken: 

36 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

wally knows me ❤️

I doo. :giggle: It did take me about 3 seconds to think about it but then I remembered! :haha: 

35 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Fantastic Top 2, the fifth and seventh placers were strong finalists, and the fourth placer had his moments. It's just the other finalists that dragged it down, but at least two of them had a good performance at some point.

Pretty much this. :yes: 

Although of the others you didn't mention, I do think Dalton, Tristan and Olivia had a few good moments in there.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I thought he did by the way judges treated him. :giggle:

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I met Dalton’s mom and eventually Dalton so I will not tolerate this slander. 👄

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

how did it take 18 season for that to happen. :dead:

I always picked the wrong person. :dead: I was sure Tamyra and David were going to win their seasons, but it didn’t go that way. :stealth:

With S12, I knew Candice was going to win, but I just connected with Kree more.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I always picked the wrong person. :dead: I was sure Tamyra and David were going to win their seasons, but it didn’t go that way. :stealth:

With S12, I knew Candice was going to win, but I just connected with Kree more.

Not that I frequently Stan the winner but I feel like it would have taken me just 1 season if I watched from the start. :dead: