American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

31 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It was close, but Jessica's "And I Am Telling You" remains the lowest rated winner.

Ryan Starr still having the lowest rated Top 20 performance at 17.2. :wub:

Curious to see if Lisa Tucker's 14.2 will be topped as the highest-ranked #20.

- Oh wow, once again I was expecting JAX's "My Immortal" to do better than 5th. 9 Top 3 rankings is really impressive alongside the 12 Top 10 rankings. But ouch at the 4 #20 rankings. I knew this would get some #20s but not that much. I am glad this was her highest ranked performance as it is the one I really loved from her (As "White Flag" got shafted).

- Love Clark's WAMLAW but I am really surprised it made it to #4. I thought it would have ranked around 7th/8th and be lower than GOMM. But this is one of the many really great performances from Clark so I'm not mad. Impressive that this didn't get any ranks lower than 16th and I guess because this wasn't viewed as a threat to win. Ooooh thanks to Alex for revealing whath is petty cut would have been because I was curious on that. But I do also agree that it's a shame Joshua's amazing version didn't do as well (though I thought that made it to #10? But maybe it missed out?).

- Pleased for Clark's Earned It coming in at #3. Love this performance and thought it was excellent from him. Lots of great rankings here - 6 Top 3 rankings, 13 Top 10 rankings is all really impressive stuff here. :yes:😮 Ooooh I had a feeling this was going to be Chris' #20 and I am not surprised this came true here.

- Oh pheww, I was getting reallly nervous that Joey's "Fancy" was going to win. #2 is really great and fantastic for it. I did see it making the Top 5 and knew it would do really well but did not imagine it would have gotten 2nd.... until seeing the results play out early on. Really impressive that this got 5 #1 rankings here, alongside 8 Top 5 and 16 Top 10 rankings. Really great rankings here. I hope Elliott acknowledges that I am not a complete hater with having this in my Top 10 though. :claybleh:

- OMGAW wow... okay so Clark won with TTWLI which.... YAYYY! But dang both the Top 2 got 6.9 scores? Whatttt? :dead: But ok I take it Clark won for having the most #1s which again, yayyy. 7 #1 rankings is really amazing here. :omg: OMG And I am most shoook that Chris has this at #1 too..... I was not expecting that when he was talking of his #1. :dead: 13 Top 5 and 14 Top 10 rankings are all amazing here! And ooooo wow the 2 #20 rankings here too. All in all, a great winner for this season and once again happy with the winner! 😄

28 minutes ago, *Lily said:

This feels out of character for me but The Trouble with Love Is was my favorite performance of that season (that I remember lol). Glad to see it won :wub:

If it was my favorite performance of the season, I figured it would be your favorite too. :dead: :giggle: 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I haven't looked much into 15 but it looks pretty weak on paper.

The Top 2 was amazing and really the only note-worthy contestants of the season (although I really liked the 5th placer), but I don't see you really being a fan of either of them. Let alone most of the Top 10, actually. :haha: 

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

also shouldnt have won

Boy please. 

20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It was, but the Top 2 was one of the best match-ups any reality show could've given us.

:yes: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

The Top 2 was amazing and really the only note-worthy contestants of the season (although I really liked the 5th placer), but I don't see you really being a fan of either of them. Let alone most of the Top 10, actually. :haha: 

QK's favourite probably would've been the 10th placer.