American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Hollie competently performing "I Can't Make You Love Me" in the middle of the other three having their Moments is still so sad for her :dead:

She really should’ve saved The Climb for Top 4 week. It’s not like Elise was going to get past Top 6 week anyway (:broken:), and it would’ve been fitting for Hollie’s final performance to be her S10 audition.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Was Hollie IDF's It Girl over Jessica?

It was pretty close but yeah.

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

She’s blonde and white. Of course.

Fortunately Hollie >>>>> Jessica.

Lmao, I was gonna say... Yeah, Hollie is the prototype of the IDF It Girl. :haha:

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Hollie, Skylar and Jessica were all It Girls, but I remember Hollie being THE it girl of the season. Probably because the judges always critiqued her and IDF was still in their feelings about Haley’s supposed mistreatment from the judges.

Agreed on this, though I'm not sure I would quite call Skylar an IDF It Girl.

But According to IDF It Girl titles, I say they are as:

1. Hollie

2. Jessica

3. Skylar

• Thanks 1

Hollie  getting critiqued particularly harshly for a good performance of "Perfect" while the judges heaped praise on everyone else that week only to end up being safe while Jessica was the lowest vote-getter and the judges acted like it was the end of the world was a quite a moment though. :dead: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, *Amanda said:

Hollie  getting critiqued particularly harshly for a good performance of "Perfect" while the judges heaped praise on everyone else that week only to end up being safe while Jessica was the lowest vote-getter and the judges acted like it was the end of the world was a quite a moment though. :dead: 

And then they wasted the save. :/

• Confused 4

22 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Don’t let @Weedy_Speedy see this page 💀 

:dead:

At least Elise had some Round 4 picks, so he'll appreciate that. :haha:

13 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I thought Jessica was the It Girl back in the day. :dead: 

Steven, Diana & Myself are admittedly 3 of Hollie's biggest fans. I had no idea on QK's opinions because they weren't around back in season 11. :haha: 

Lol I could have told you, even without knowing, that Hollie would have been QK's favorite. :dead: