American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

She’s IDF biggest IT Girl. :haha: All that outrage in the final cuts and she will most likely win. like I said, I like Haley just not that performance I cut at the end. :yes: I can’t speak for others though.

I was one of those that were outraged :dead: but we live haha. Hoping she does win :wub:

I don't know what kind of PTSD some of you have from whatever teenagers were posting on IDF during this season... but I was not posting here then and I would love to be excluded from whatever "IDF FaVoRiTe" narratives have been happening this entire round lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I don't know what kind of PTSD some of you have from whatever teenagers were posting on IDF during this season... but I was not posting here then and I would love to be excluded from whatever "IDF FaVoRiTe" narratives have been happening this entire round lol 

Some of us have been on here since 2003. :dead:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

It’s going to happen every season. Sorry to burst your bubble. :dead:

sarah & duck GIF by CBeebies Australia

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

Excluding their fans in this forum and The RE they were definitely some of the most toxic and volatile posters on here. :haha:

They literally went to war with anyone who said the slightest thing negative about her. You couldn’t even have a conversation in the American Idol forum without being pounded on. :dead:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

They also gave Haley credit for Adele’s RITD going #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. :whut: @#jeah can attest to this because he is one of same Haley fans. :haha:

Also for making Gaga's You & I a hit single since she sang it before it was released. :haha:

Having said that, Haley is the only AI contestant I will act a fool for to this day. :haha: She deserved much more than only 3 performances in this top 20, y'all did What Is And What Should Never Be so dirty!

• Like 2

I'm fine with Lauren's IHYD and Pia's DLTSGDOM coming in 15th and 14th, as those were my least faves from them in this top 20. Loved Crisis' write-up on the robbed RDMH.

James with two performances back to back is real interesting. Fair spot for LFTC. But MIA missing out the Top 10/was the biggest disappointment of this set.

Pia's WDBHG missing out Top 10 coming in at #11 is fair. Ugh I feel bad ranking these Pia performances low, but it just happens my two least faves from her made it here to the end, rather than 2 of my bigger faves. 🙈

A pretty solid Top 10.

I'm surprised Scotty and Jacob both managed to get a performance in the Top 10 while James didn't.  😮

I'm pleased with all 3 of Haley's remaining, as well as the 2 Lauren and Pia performances remaining. ❤️

Actually, 8 out of my Top 10 remains (1, 2 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10), with the other being my #11. Then the other being my outlier at #16. :dead: Not too bad though.

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Some of these rankings by @*Wallaceare noted.

Lol which rankings are you referring to? :rolleyes:

I'm assuming, its Lauren, but I'm still a fan of hers and only ranked IHYD low as I liked the others more. I ranked her others much higher.

I even ranked performances low from my actual favorite, so its nothing personal as I rank the performances as honestly as possible, though I boosted some here and there.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m more surprised that Jacob Lusk got a performance in the Top 10. :haha: And not surprised in a bad way.

Same! 

I'm happy to see him getting some credit for a great performance of his! :yes:

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

679dd936d94fedad4345821daed0a3de.jpg

My #20 made it to the Top 10?

Lol I made a prediction of your #20 in my write-up and I hope I'm right there - just for predictions sake. :haha:

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

She’s IDF biggest IT Girl. :haha: All that outrage in the final cuts and she will most likely win. like I said, I like Haley just not that performance I cut at the end. :yes: I can’t speak for others though.

I think Pia's her biggest threat, but yeah I'm still certain Haley can win.

I think the lack of performances if having only 3 vs having 6 probably helps her out here.

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

25 rankers and only 17 "20/20" rankings so far hahaha

Lmao for real? Yikes, probably remaining for Lauren, Haley & Pia.

The only person who has lost their #1 is Andrew.

The only people who have lost their #2 are Andrew, QK, and Victoria

The only people who have lost their #3 are Elliott, Priscilla, Zoey, and JORDAN.

The people with their #20 still left are Derek, JC, Elliott, QK, Diana, Priscilla, Steven, and Sola.

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

The only person who has lost their #1 is Andrew.

The only people who have lost their #2 are Andrew, QK, and Victoria

The only people who have lost their #3 are Elliott, Priscilla, Zoey, and JORDAN.

The people with their #20 still left are Derek, JC, Elliott, QK, Diana, Priscilla, Steven, and Sola.

So what you're saying is Andrew flopped. :giggle: