American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I mean I don't think he's the greatest contestant ever or anything lol, just that I guess he's a deserved 4th placer to what (in my opinion) was the correct top 3.

But he is legit adorable/my kind of twink, so personality-wise he's definitely grown on me. :haha: 

Sonika deserved! But this is all understandable. :haha: 

53 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Jessica was a southern rocker who looked like Carly Smithson and you are questioning if she was my favourite during the season????

But her album was terrible and she's probably a MAGAer so Jena's my default favourite now even though I haven't followed her music at all.

Jena is a rocker too though. :dead: But this all makes sense regarding Jessica. :haha: 

Interesting how Sam has 2 performances while Alex only has 1.  I don't agree but interesting. :ph34rwave:

I would have preferred "My Body" or "Say Something" to have made it over "Babylon" but oh well. :haha: Glad Caleb managed to get an addition 2, and Jena got in an additional 3!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Interesting how Sam has 2 performances while Alex only has 1.  I don't agree but interesting. :ph34rwave:

I would have preferred "My Body" or "Say Something" to have made it over "Babylon" but oh well. :haha: Glad Caleb managed to get an addition 2, and Jena got in an additional 3!

i would have been fine if just babylon made it lmao

20 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

the-office.gif

S13 is one of my least favorite seasons of the show, so I can’t say I’m looking forward to watching some of these performances again.

Lmaoo same. :dead: But I do like most of these performances, so I should be fine.

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The most successful S14 contestant is coming!!!

:dead: 

I do give him props on his success. He's done well for himself so I'm happy for him there.

4 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

y

Cause he had some strong performances, and I think he should have had more in the finals here. 😘 

Although I do wish "Dazed and Confused" was in there but I did love "Maybe I'm Amazed" from him too.

19 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

let me ask her lol 

:giggle: 

19 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

I can say dazed and confused was fine 😘

Well there's that, at least. :dead: :haha: 

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

🙂 

🙂 🙂 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’m glad Caleb got 2 performances too. He deserves to be a league above Taylor, Lee, and Scotty as winners with one performance.

:yes: 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Be Honest 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

I mean Scotty beat Lauren and Haley who I disliked more than him at that point whereas Caleb beat Jena and Jessica so. :dead:

And Scotty had a handful of performances I enjoyed whereas Caleb only had a few two of which Andrew and I cut in the petty count rounds

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean Scotty beat Lauren and Haley who I disliked more than him at that point whereas Caleb beat Jena and Jessica so. :dead:

And Scotty had a handful of performances I enjoyed whereas Caleb only had a few two of which Andrew and I cut in the petty count rounds

Oh.  :dead: 

I didn't believe you because I thought you really disliked Scotty during Idol. But I guess him being against Haley & Lauren made you like him more. I know he's grown on you post-season though.

But I still thought you would have preferred the classic rocker's run over the country singer's run. :haha: And I thought you did like Caleb/his run before unfortunate comments came about.