American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

BattleĀ 1:

JessicaĀ Meuse "Gunpowder And Lead" - (7) Zoey, QK, Akshar, Diana, Steven, Chris, Megan

Majesty Rose "Tightrope" - (10) Alex, Kevin, Priscilla, Crisis, Sola, Derek, Hayden, Wallace, JORDAN_FAN, Victoria

Jessica Meuse "White Flag" - (2) Gigi, Elliott

Ā 

Battle 2:

Jessica Meuse "The Sound ofĀ Silence" - (11) Zoey, Gigi, QK, Priscilla, Aksar, Elliott, Diana, Sola, Megan, JORDAN_FAN, Victoria

Jessica Meuse "Somebody To Love" -Ā (8) Alex, Kevin, Steven, Crisis, Chris, Derek, Hayden, Wallace

MajestyĀ Rose "Tightrope" andĀ JessicaĀ Meuse "The Sound ofĀ Silence" have now joined our top 20.

Ā 

JessicaĀ Meuse "Gunpowder And Lead",Ā JessicaĀ Meuse "White Flag", andĀ JessicaĀ Meuse "Somebody To Love" have now been eliminated.

Ā 

Iā€™ll update the front page when Iā€™m back at a computer and start the next round.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Same, but you know sending an Alex performance to the battle round was not a good idea. :dead:Ā It was pretty much guaranteed to lose. šŸ¤£

Ā 

If this was Glitter In The Air then it would have been more acceptable. :yes:

Lmaooo yeah I know. I'll take responsibility for that as I wanted someone under-represnted to get some Top 20 representation. Thinking about it now, our other choice likely would have made it through. šŸ™ˆ A shame as I don't really care for Alex but really liked "Stay" a lot.

Well at least "Tightrope" advanced, as that was my favorite from Majesty and I loved it. :wub:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ooof, wasn't really a fan of "The Sound of Silence."Ā  šŸ™ˆ But congrats on that making it through, I suppose. Maybe I'll enjoy it more on rewatch?

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

People sending all of Jessica's performances to the battle round didn't help. :dead:

It was so tricky how to go about this round, at least for me.... because you don't want to risk a great performance getting eliminated like that which could happen.

Ā 

But Jessica will be well represented as a lot of her best performances were sent through to Round 4. So I'm sure she'll be fine.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaooo yeah I know. I'll take responsibility for that as I wanted someone under-represnted to get some Top 20 representation. Thinking about it now, our other choice likely would have made it through. šŸ™ˆ A shame as I don't really care for Alex but really liked "Stay" a lot.

I get wanted someone underrepresented, but when Emily makes it over Alex you know he's not that well liked. :dead:Ā 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I get wanted someone underrepresented, but when Emily makes it over Alex you know he's not that well liked. :dead:Ā 

Gahh yeah that's true. :dead:Ā  Funny thing is that Alex vs. Emily was the easiest battle for him to win. I guess I'm pleased we didn't go with a few others I liked more from him? :lmao:Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

AGREED. ā¤ļøĀ I'm glad Majesty's best performance made it through.

Ā 

Emily making it is still LOL to me. :dead:

Emily was my actual favorite for the first half of the season so I ain't that mad about it. Just wished it was a different performance. :dead:Ā  But I feel the same with the Jessica performance that made it over her other 3. :dead:Ā 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gahh yeah that's true. :dead:Ā  Funny thing is that Alex vs. Emily was the easiest battle for him to win. I guess I'm pleased we didn't go with a few others I liked more from him? :lmao:Ā 

Ā 

Emily was my actual favorite for the first half of the season so I ain't that mad about it. Just wished it was a different performance. :dead:Ā  But I feel the same with the Jessica performance that made it over her other 3. :dead:Ā 

:dead:

Ā 

I liked Emily, but like I said, Glitter In The Air would have been more appropriate. :yes:

• Like 1