American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

32 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

My most robbed game in ANTM caused me to become unhinged for the entire 20 reveal hahahaha

But tbh that's a reason to do it :devilwave:

Yeah, I thought that was a great idea. :yes: It's something certainly to consider here. :haha:

31 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Lauren tied for most performances in the finals is not something i expected at the start.  

Same.

Had I known Lauren was gonna do so well here, I would have fought harder for "You and I" to be the wildcard pick, ugh me. :dead: (Though I'm happy for Anyway).

30 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The 9th placer having the most performances lol (with her best missing :broken:)

That is iconic.  I was expecting Pia to have 3 at most.

26 minutes ago, *Diana said:

It's what she deserves. Should of been 5.

Wouldn't have minded that, although I would have swapped a different Pia performance in for RDMH to be here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

A part of me would love to see/have a most robbed performances round or separate game, as we've had so many robbed performances not make it through to the Final 20. 💔

This was something I was thinking of for awhile but forgot to post here. But then, that's gonna bring more drama and stress here so I don't know if I want to go through that. :dead:

There are 19 seasons of Idol, right? So a wildcard round like this could round out a final Top 20 for the game. :yes: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

There are 19 seasons of Idol, right? So a wildcard round like this could round out a final Top 20 for the game. :yes: 

That would be correct. :yes: Although I was wondering if we'd get to S20 when it finishes but we will probably finish the game before that comes. :haha:

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I never expected Jacob to have 2 performances in the finals. :haha: I thought maybe one, but two? #Shook

That's one of the biggest shocks that isn't talked about.  And even with that, my favorite performance from him still missed out. :dead:

7 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

The ABC seasons blur together for me. :ph34rwave:

Lmao same.

2 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I'm getting into the season 11 spirit a couple weeks early by rewatching some of my favorite performances from that season right now. I'm stoked to begin the season... but I'm not so stoked to see some of you guys RUIN the season. :))

Prayer circle for my favorites.~

I hate to spoil it it for you, but it's probably going to be another S7 all over again. :dead:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

I'm getting into the season 11 spirit a couple weeks early by rewatching some of my favorite performances from that season right now. I'm stoked to begin the season... but I'm not so stoked to see some of you guys RUIN the season. :))

Prayer circle for my favorites.~

Lmao, I'm feeling the same. I love and am excited for the season, but so nervous with how it's all going to play out. :dead:

It can't be worse than how S9 went though. Hopefully. :haha:

I will say that after rewatching season 11 a couple years back, I do have someone I'm pulling for to hopefully be represented a lot in the final 20. It's someone I definitely underrated when I initially watched the season.

At the same time, I'm also hoping for a diverse selection of performances. With the top 7 we had in season 11, I think they pretty much all deserve a good share of representation (some definitely more than others, though!).

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Me getting a confused reaction from Chris? 😲

200.gif

Although if this post gets a thanks reaction, then I can join the "one of my posts got every reaction" club. :haha: 

I like Lauren - one of the few contestants that we don't agree on :haha: