American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

32 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I would actually argue it was: Colton/Phillip > Joshua. :haha:

41390_original.gif.3cc44e53b398a330bb6b6cbdfe1a11ef.gif

I remember IDF going crazy after this moment and they shipped them so hard. :dead:

Maybe... Colton > Phillip > Joshua. But Colton was easily the most popular guy on here. :haha:

And lol I remember this regarding IDF with that moment too.

Ok.

Make Elise's "Let's Stay Together" to round 4 official if it isn't already, please.

Since I am an equal opportunist when it comes to hair colors, I will advance DeAndre's "Sometimes I Cry," "Master Blaster," and "Georgia On My Mind" to the second round. He had by far the best hair of anyone in this season, and I doubt anyone else will be going out of their way to advance his performances since he's criminally underrated, so I figure I better do it myself while I have the chance.

Last choice will go to Colton's "Lately," because he had cool hair back in the day, but has become a hair emergency in recent years. #MyLogicIsSound

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok.

Make Elise's "Let's Stay Together" to round 4 official if it isn't already, please.

Since I am an equal opportunist when it comes to hair colors, I will advance DeAndre's "Sometimes I Cry," "Master Blaster," and "Georgia On My Mind" to the second round. He had by far the best hair of anyone in this season, and I doubt anyone else will be going out of their way to advance his performances since he's criminally underrated, so I figure I better do it myself while I have the chance.

Last choice will go to Colton's "Lately," because he had cool hair back in the day, but has become a hair emergency in recent years. #MyLogicIsSound

DeAndre was on my list to advance so thank you. ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Advancing To Round 2:

Skylar Laine - "Stay With Me"

Erika Van Pelt - "The Edge of Glory"

Hollie Cavanagh - "Rolling in the Deep"
Jessica Sanchez - "Dance With My Father"

As always, I will give these up for a round 4 advancement if someone asks.

Can I please advance Jessica’s “Dance With My Father” to Round 4? 🥺

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok.

screaming

46 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok.

Your obsession with people's hair is odd. 

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Heejun A Song For You

Heejun All in Love Is Fair

Heejun Right Here Waiting

Heejun Angels

Lol I was high key hoping for Heejun's ASFY to make it through, but don't think I had any room for it. :haha: So yay moving that on.

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok.

2 hours ago, Zoey said:

DeAndre was on my list to advance so thank you. ❤️

DeAndre appreciation! 

He's the most underrated performer of this season, IMO. So I'm glad he's got fans and support. ❤️

@*Amanda confirmed that I can advance Jessica Sanchez "Dance With My Father" to Round 4.

Advance to Round 2:

Joshua Ledet "You Pulled Me Through"

Joshua Ledet "I Believe"

Joshua Ledet "When a Man Loves a Woman"

Jessica Sanchez "Everybody Has A Dream"

If anyone wants to advance any of the 4 to Round 4 just let me know and I'll change my choice. ❤️ 

• Like 4

On 9/15/2021 at 12:20 PM, Alex95 said:

Haley's has a more broad appeal and has had more mainstream success than Lauren whose just known in small Country circles (and a random DWTS appearence with Christie Brinkley's daughter so I would hardly call that a big success lol)

Not Lauren randomly getting mentioned on the new episode of The Morning Show :dead:. Queen of success?

16 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok.

have you seen recent videos of him? Really underrated