American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Shannon Magrane is gonna rob something good just for a ~diverse top 20~

Yeah, we need as many interchangeable blonde women in every top 20 as possible! /IDF

If you mean actual diversity, wake me up when we play round 2 and Naima gets a performance or two in the top 20 like she deserved. lol

QUEEN HALEY :wub:

I will reveal that Bennie and the Jets is my actual fave performance, but I just wanted to make sure Haley won since all her performances in the top 20 were spectacular. LOL at legit all of us being like Haley was trash before BATJ. Also I just loved the rasp and the vibe of this performance, interesting that some people think it doesn't hold well. I just love the originality and innovation on idol because we never had someone like Haley before.

Definitely still sad You and I and Rolling In The Deep were robbed, but Haley seemed to snap out of her trance once she did BATJ and queened out the rest of her journey with spectacular performances that put everyone else other than Stefano to shame ❤️ Too bad TPTB were determined to have a lame azz country winner 🤮

Anyways excited for season 11 @Alex95 before you ask I will be joining :wub:

• Like 2

I'll play catch up with posts later on, but wanted to comment on this AMAZING Top 5!

Pleased with Pia's ABM and Haley's BATJ coming in 5th and 4th. Both performances I love and think are stunning! ❤️ Although BATJ is my actual 5th favorite performance but I pushed it down a spot to help Stefano out. 🙈 :haha: But glad I did or else it could have ruined that Top 3.

And ugh, I really do wonder how Pia's RDMH would have done and competed here. I think it would have been a close battle between that and BATJ (so around #4 or 5?)

Moving on.... THAT Top 3??? ICONIC. My actual Top 3 performances of the season ended up as the actual Top 3 here. I'm shook and can't believe it. This hasn't happened to me in so long. Probably since....  Season 5. :omg:

So happy Pia's ISBY came in 3rd even with those low tanks in there. This was so gorgeous and deserves to be this high. ❤️

Two amazing Haley performances as the Top 2! Aw I was pulling for HOTRS as its my actual #1, and for Elliott's #20 to win again but ugh guess it wasn't in the cards. :broken: And I TOLD YOU ALL that Elliott would have cut HOTRS if it didn't advance through. But IWHN was incredible and a deserving winner. Shook seeing Elliott ranking it at #1. And wow 8 #1s is amazing!

I'm just so happy with how this S10 game ended! ❤️ Pia & Haley! ❤️

Not sure if it's been commented, as I haven't back threaded yet. But has anyone noticed Derek's Round 4 pick was Pia's ABM and then he ranks it as his #20? 🤣 What kind of mind tricks is he playing on us? Lmao. That's why I couldn't predict his #20. Tricky, tricky boy, lol.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Not sure if it's been commented, as I haven't back threaded yet. But has anyone noticed Derek's Round 4 pick was Pia's ABM and then he ranks it as his #20? 🤣 What kind of mind tricks is he playing on us? Lmao. That's why I couldn't predict his #20. Tricky, tricky boy, lol.

👼

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

In this runaway victory, Haley's rating of 4.0 pushes her to the top of the leaderboard of highest rated performances tied with LaToya's "Don't Rain On My Parade" and right behind Tamyra's "A House Is Not A Home" and Kelly's "A Natural Woman"

Ooh I was wondering if Haley set a record with that 4.0. That's such an incredible average with 25 rankers. :omg: Thanks for these facts here!

Although LaToya's DROMP still remains the only performance to have all Top 10 rankings. I don't think this can ever be achieved again. 🤣

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

The only reason I didn't rank it second after Anyway is because I prefer Jordin's version of the song. An unpopular opinion, I know. :stealth:

I LOVE both versions and never choose between them. :wub:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@#jeah, you could have been apart of this moment. :closedeyes:

giphy.gif

Yeah, and he would have helped Haley break LaToya's 4.0 average score.

2 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Very happy with how this final 5 order played out. We pulled this season well together in the end despite some questionable cut/save choices earlier.

I just hope we can end season 11 just as well. I'm looking forward to it... and simultaneously not looking forward to it at all, depending on how much the season gets butchered. :haha:

Agreed with everything you said regarding S10 and S11.

Ugh I'm so incredibly nervous for how S12 is gonna turn out.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

303krn.jpg

Lmao, its do iconic how your #20 and #1 were the Top 2! :dead:

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Anywhore, I think we all know the real winner of the Idol Songs rankdown

gu1bycm.png

Yeah we always get an amazing performance to this song whenever its done. :wub:

33 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

👼

Lmao, you are something else. :dead:🤣

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Although LaToya's DROMP still remains the only performance to have all Top 10 rankings. I don't think this can ever be achieved again. 🤣

It will be in S12 because we’re banning Candice haters from the game. 💅 

• Like 2

Glad I'll Stand By You still managed a 3rd place finish even with all of the tankings it got. ❤️ 

Also glad with IWHN and HOTRS finishing 1st and 2nd respectively. ❤️ 

Not surprised at Elliott ranking HORTS at #20, but I did not think he would rank a Haley performance at #1 when he's one of her most vocal detractors. :dead: 

Edited by *Amanda

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It will be in S12 because we’re banning Candice haters from the game. 💅 

Got You News GIF by MSNBC

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And to Haley performances no less. :giggle:

Of course. :dead:

I remember doing the same yo Fantasia, ranking a performance of hers 1st and 20th as well. :haha: