American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Casey Abrams "I Put A Spell On You"

Kendra Chantelle "Georgia On My Mind" (2) Hayden, Weedy

Pia Toscano "Don't Let The Sun Go Down O Me"

Jacob Lusk "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word"

Paul McDonald "Folsom Prison Blues" (11) Gigi, rdhaley96, QK, Wallace, Victoria, Priscilla, Akshar, Diana, Amanda, Lily, JORDAN_FAN

Lauren Alaina "Anyway" (7) Chris, Alex, Steven, Sola, Andrew, Elliott, JC

Another friendly reminder of this rounds rules in the new page!

21 performances left, but only 20 spots remaining in the top 20. 

We have 24 hours to vote on which performance we would like to see NOT make the top 20. Once you've voted, you cannot switch your vote. The round will end when 24 hours is up, everyone has voted, or it's mathematically impossible for anything to catch up to the performance in the lead.

• Haha 2

Just now, goofycilla90 said:

I’m stopping lol

Except if you were stopping you wouldn't keep throwing out snide comments. You don't say "I have more to say 🙂" and then expect the person you're shading to just...ignore it? You obviously want to say it, so go for it.

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

This reminds me of when I had to capitalize and bold literally all the rules in the SYTYCD rankdowns I ran because no one payed attention to the rules. :giggle: :wub: 

That was the International SYTYCD game.

Lmao, that game was so iconic! :dead: And how each cycle would take weeks to complete because people took forever to do their write ups. :dead:

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

That was the International SYTYCD game.

Lmao, that game was so iconic! :dead: And how each cycle would take weeks to complete because people took forever to do their write ups. :dead:

I remember that I would get a lot of the bare minimum write-ups and be like "OKAY, that's good enough. Let's keep it moving." :dead: And that the cycle where I made everyone nominate in pairs took a whole month to complete. :dead: 

It was all worth it though, because we got the iconic top 2 of Jayme Rae and Tamara. :wub: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I remember that I would get a lot of the bare minimum write-ups and be like "OKAY, that's good enough. Let's keep it moving." :dead: And that the cycle where I made everyone nominate in pairs took a whole month to complete. :dead: 

It was all worth it though, because we got the iconic top 2 of Jayme Rae and Tamara. :wub: 

And then everyone thought Megan and I would take months to nominate but we were already ready when it was our turn because we’d had three weeks to figure it out. 💀 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me thinking Pia’s River Deep Mountain High was going to be the most upsetting cut this round and then Haley’s What Is And What Should Never Be got cut: 👁👄👁

I just never liked it. :closedeyes: It wasn’t a petty cut my any means. RITD hurt me right in the chest though. :dead: