-Lily

-Amanda

-Wally

-Priscilla

-Rei

-Hayden

-Megan

-Crisis

@Crisis I believe you said you would return for S9, please confirm. I know @Elliott unfortunately said he's out, what about you @sublymonal? @NGM and @JC I had you both down as S8 for your last season. Is that still true or would you like to continue? Also @rdhaley96 @Zoey and anyone else who would like to continue for S9, please let me know!

Well I am glad that the new adjusted change means Allison’s PWARS is at #5 and in the Top 5 now and also her highest solo performance. :wub: I was not expecting that to happen but I am pleased by that. Lol I do also agree with Alex that this should have been higher than at least one of Kris’ performances in the Top 3 though.

Okay finally Kris’ FS shows up. I knew i would be amongst the lower rankers here. I do really like/love it but not as much as most of the rankers. Ooh I don’t know if I was expecting this to be Chris and Steven’s #1s but very cool. Do agree with those that Kris’ version is my favorite version of the song on these singing shows.

Adam & Allison’s SR coming in at #3 is really good for this. 4 #1s is really impressive here. I def can see some people being outraged with the placement here. This was an amazing duet rock performance and the eptimote of that honor for sure. I agree with those that felt they  both brought th best out of each other here. Richard explains these performances so well and i agree with a lot of what he said here.

Phew I’m glad and pleased with Kris’ ANS coming in at #2 here. Wow 11 Top 5  and 13 Top 10 rankings is very impressive here. Loving and agree with many of the rankers (Steven/JC/Kevin/Richard) praising comments on this. Lol Lily’s mention of Christina’s version making this eligible for the iTunes downloads theme cracked me up. :haha:

#Bless at Kris “Heartless” winning it all though. :clap: The 4th time my favorite performance wins (and 3 of those times it’s not even from my favorite contestant :dead: ) SLAY at those 6 #1s. 12 Top 3 spots. 14 Top 5 spots. 17 Top 8 spots…. wow. And LMAOOO those final #20s come from Derek and Zoey which is exactly what i was expecting to happen. :dead: But without those tanks…. this ran away with the win and desrevingly so. Loved seeing all of the positive comments to this performance. Really loved JCs comments here. omg Alex still finding a way to trash Danny in a Kris write-up lmao. LMAO Lily’s Kanye quote too. :haha:

Soo S8 brought a lot of mixed feelings for me. I personally wish Matt & Anoop were represented with a few more performances end-game. But I am glad that Allison and Kris did so well as they were amongst my favorites and def happy with the winner. ❤️

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Congrats to Heartless!

More importantly though is Papa Was a Rolling Stone made it into the Top 5! :wub:

Omg yesss that's what I'm screaming tooo! :wub: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Me @ all his comments.

:dead: 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Not surprising, and not undeserving. I don’t mind being that guy this season lololol. Kris doesn’t get to have the best average for our whole game after all the unnecessary Adam attacks

Did Kris have the best average? 😮 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Derek's #20 winning :wub: 

Zoey's #20 winning :wub: 

:dead::wub: 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Love Heartless and cool to see it winning.  Makes me think back to our X-Factor rankdown winner though!

This one is still slightly better then Kris'  :ph34rwave:

I loved Samantha's version too. :wub: 

34 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol @ us having four white guys winning in a row. This is turning into real Idol.

+ Clay winning for S2. So that's 5 out of 8 in total which is surprising for this site. :lmao: 

Looking over my stats in this game and I came up with this....

My #1s (where they finished):

S1: Tamyra’s A House Is Not a Home (#1)

S2: Clay’s Bridge Over Troubled Water  (#1)

S3: Fantasia’s Summertime (#2)

S4: Vonzell’s I Have Nothing (#4)

S5: Katharine’s Over the Rainbow (#2)

S6: Jordin’s I (Who Have Nothing) (#3)

S7: David C’s Billie Jean (#1)

S8: Kris’ Heartless (#1)

The actual #1s (where i placed them):

S1: Tamyra’s A House Is Not a Home (#1)

S2: Clay’s Bridge Over Troubled Water (#1)

S3: LaToya’s Don’t Rain on My Parade (#4)

S4: Carrie’s Alone (#3)

S5: Elliott’s A Song For You (#2)

S6: Blake’s You Give Love A Bad Name (#3)

S7: David C’s Billie Jean (#1)

S8: Kris’ Heartless (#1)

So I had 4 of my #1s win….so not tooo shabby there. Although a trend I noticed is if I put my favorite at #1 they don’t win (Fantasia/Vonzell/Katharine/Jordin). But if I put someone who isn’t my favorite at #1 they do win (Clay/David C/Kris). The only time my favorite contestant of their season won was Tamyra (although i push Kelly slightly above with her post-Idol career).

I don’t know how I feel about that. 😐:dead:

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So I had 4 of my #1s win….so not tooo shabby there. Although a trend I noticed is if I put my favorite at #1 they don’t win (Fantasia/Vonzell/Katharine/Jordin). But if I put someone who isn’t my favorite at #1 the

y do win (Clay/David C/Kris). The only time my favorite contestant of their season won was Tamyra (although i push Kelly slightly above with her post-Idol career).

I don’t know how I feel about that. 😐:dead:

why don't you always put your #1 first? This seems odd to me. 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Not surprising, and not undeserving. I don’t mind being that guy this season lololol. Kris doesn’t get to have the best average for our whole game after all the unnecessary Adam attacks

I didn't like Adam on S8 so it didn't seem unnecessary to me. :bobo:I love him now, but didn't like him at all during his original run. 🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm not gonna start S9 till tomorrow but right now I have:

-Me

-Victoria

-Chris

-Sola

-Steven

-Derek

-Diana

-Gigi

-Kevin

-Lily

-Amanda

-Wally

-Priscilla

-Rei

-Hayden

-Megan

-Crisis

@Crisis I believe you said you would return for S9, please confirm. I know @Elliott unfortunately said he's out, what about you @sublymonal? @NGM and @JC I had you both down as S8 for your last season. Is that still true or would you like to continue? Also @rdhaley96 @Zoey and anyone else who would like to continue for S9, please let me know!

I have watched so many performances from season 9 10 11 12 13 14 so I'll join.

5 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I don't see this continuing. lmao

Lol I don't either. :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Zoey said:

I want to mess up season nine. :wub:

Lmaoo same. :dead: I don't care for S9 though I do like some people.... but it's nice to play a season where I'm not super passionate about people. :haha: