American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I have family members who were so upset when I said I was agnostic and I’m like “We’ve literally never gone to church in the last decade?” :rofl:

This is how I am. When I was in Junior High I went to a Catholic school but I was so turned off by well basically everything that I moved to a public high school and haven't really gone to church since with a the exception of a couple of marriages and deaths. I don't have any strong beliefs one way or another about what happens to us afterwards and I respect other people's religious beliefs as long as they don't try to shove them down your throat. Organized religion I always thought was a scam though so it definitely is not my thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

At least Nicki (and Mariah, once you cut about half of her words out) could actually offer constructive advice. It was needed after S10 and S11. 🥴

Nicki was sharp and witty with her comments like Simon and Mariah actually knew what she was talking about about it just took her 30 minutes to get there. :dead:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

There was merely one point separating the top two. Closest finish since the S1 tie I believe.

Omg dang, that's insane! :omg:

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm happy for Wally and Queen Jessica only 🙂

Awe thank you, Alex! :hug:

11 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Well at least my #20 didn't win again so that's a relief. :dead:

:dead:

11 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@Elliott and I both ranking The Top 2 at 13th. :dead:

That's so fitting for you two! :lmao:

Im So Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF

@*Wallace, @*Lily, @JC, @jarmon , @goofycilla90 and I did that. Jessica nation ya'll. ❤️

❤️

11 hours ago, *Chris said:

Might be my lowest ranked performance that won, so far?

It’s a great vocal performance but this song been done to death & as a musical fan, I’ve  heard versions better than this one… I am not that excited with this performance or it winning but congrats to Wally for getting a Jess performance the win. 

Thank you, Chris!

But lol I love how I'm the only Jessica stan being singled out for other rankers being happy for. :dead: I don't know what I did, but thanks! :haha:

SHE TRIED YA'LL. :dead:

3195af79a23aa5ef8ca2ed932a99490b.gif

*me dancing to Tonight by Jessica Sanchez feat. Ne-Yo pretending it was it was a hit* :bobo:

This song was a jam though. :bobo:

11 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

congrats to Jessica ❤️ at least sola won't have to rank and I am telling you last anymore lol

Lmao, yeah....I was thinking the same thing. I don't think there will be anymore "And I Am Telling You" performances to make the Top 20 here. :haha:

10 hours ago, jarmon said:

no stop Jena deserves her win :stud:

Lol, luckily for you, I'll mostly be on Team Jena there. :haha:

10 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I agree with this. In my preparation for these rankings I tried to like people on that season but it just wasn't happening. :dead:

That's why I went to #Fakestanning Dexter Roberts. :giggle::dead:

10 hours ago, Elliott said:

After Colton Dixon’s recent social media announcement, I vote we redo this round with Phil, Elise and Erika taking his spots in the Top 20. :/

But he only had 2 performances in, so that wouldn't have added up. :lmao:

10 hours ago, Elliott said:

You know it’s probably a good thing Candice got booted in S11 because y’all would be insufferable if Phil beat Jessica and Candice

Yikes, that would have made his win even worse for me. :dead:

9 hours ago, Elliott said:

No, we need our Jena/Jessica celebration :wub:

Lol, I'll allow it, I suppose. :haha:

9 hours ago, Elliott said:

I’m assuming you’re not a drag race fan but please don’t call me that :dead:

:dead:

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

At least Nicki (and Mariah, once you cut about half of her words out) could actually offer constructive advice. It was needed after S10 and S11. 🥴

And definitely needed for all.of the ABC seasons. :dead:

12 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Im So Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF

@*Wallace, @*Lily, @JC, @jarmon , @goofycilla90 and I did that. Jessica nation ya'll. ❤️

thank the lawd queen Jessica won :wub:

@Alex95 just wanted to preemptively let you know I will be joining for season 12

also I will be joining for all remaining seasons except for 13 and 16 which were garbage for the most part and I just don’t care ❤️ They join season 9 in my bottom 3 seasons I guess.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Nicki was sharp and witty with her comments like Simon and Mariah actually knew what she was talking about about it just took her 30 minutes to get there. :dead:

Marian and her long winded comments were my favorite things ever! :wub:

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Sadly, this comment isn't true anymore because of Doja Cat. 🥴

Ugh, Nicki deserved #1s with her own songs rather than the Say So remix. Shocked Super Bass or Starships never hit #1.

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Not Elliott being the only 2 time member. :dead:

Not Elliott with 2x. :dead:

And what's even funnier is how Elliott's #20 came in 2nd a few times as well. Kat's SOTR and Haley's HOTRS were two, but I'm sure there were some others? :haha:

I have to say looking among the winners, other than Tamyra and Carrie I am pretty pleased.

blake would not have been my first choice to win but my pettiness contributed to his success so I don’t hate it :giggle:

Also the women have regained the lead 6-5 after a shocking 4-0 run by the men 

Edited by JC