American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Might be my lowest ranked performance that won, so far?

It’s a great vocal performance but this song been done to death & as a musical fan, I’ve  heard versions better than this one… I am not that excited with this performance or it winning but congrats to Wally for getting a Jess performance the win. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Atleast I caused Elise to lose :wub:

I actually like her but her fans were awful to hollie so fair is fair lol

Please don’t include me in that narrative. When was I rude to Hollie ?

I actually feel a Hollie fan said worst thing about Elise than Elise fans said about Hollie. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 3

This is definitely my least favorite winner thus far. 🤷‍♂️ At least both of Elise's performances made the Top 5.

As for the Elise/Hollie fan war, Elise was my favorite and Hollie my third favorite, so I don't really have a dog in the fight. In fact, I would've like for both of them to have at least one more performance in the finals.

One of the single most overrated Idol performances of all-time. Here we have BB Chez singing a song that requires a lot of passion and feeling, yet she brought none of it to this performance. She looked like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum over not getting the doll she wanted instead of a desperate woman trying not to lose her man. I laughed out loud at her trying to show emotion during this performance. I couldn’t believe all of the accolades this performance received because it was just average, IMO. The only reason this isn’t #20 is because Colton is in the finals. I’d rather listen to Ashthon Jones’ version than this. - @Crisis

crisis-im-on-my-way.gif

• Haha 1