American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, *Diana said:

On a serious note,  I actually like Lauren and didn't realize till this game there was Pia Lauren fan war. Guess I was too busy crying over Pia's robbery and stanning Haley's greatness to notice. :dead:

There wasn't till you started it. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie

I'm very pleased for Jacob's YAINTGB make the Top 10/and see such positive comments for it.

Darn, kinda bummed Scotty's Top 5 uptempo country song beat out Lauren's, but oh well. I'm fine with Lauren's FOTF coming in 9th. But really shocked Scotty made it all the way to 8th. Gone was solid but wow....this is a real shock to me. And the highest ranked male performance too? Wowww.

Ooh I am honestly not surprised seeing Thia's OHOMO making it to 7th. I felt this would greatly benefit for being an inoffensive threat for peoples faves. But deserving of making the Top 10.

Darn, I am bummed but not surprised about Lauren's Anyway missing the Top 5. :( I thought it def deserved to be there. But I knew the polarizing rankings would hurt this badly. Gorgeous performance and 6th isn't terrible. QK better appreciate my ranking here. 🙂

While I'm sad about Lauren's Anyway missing the Top 5, SLAY @ an all Haley and Pia Top 5! :wub: This redeems how the game went, tbh.

My #1, 2, 3, 6 and 8 all remain. And I love all if these performances. Yay! :wub:

Haley fans really won out getting her 3 performance all in the Top 5! :omg:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am legit confused how I started it when the Lauren fans cut one of the my favorite  performances ever? But okay then lol 

You said you were gonna tank the song I advanced because you expected me to be a psychic and know who you stan despite never participating in idol discussions with anyone. I handed a list of songs I didn't care about to Kevin and he picked 2 songs and that was it. But you kept going on about it so instead of ranking some flop males last like I always do  I ranked all of Pia performances last sorry not sorry about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Pia and Haley top 5? Nice

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

The Queens of S10!

lalive-2012-19.jpg

SLAYY @ this. :wub: The Queens of the season! ❤️

1 hour ago, JC said:

CleverSatisfiedCopperbutterfly.webp

Our very own #prophetWally

Lmao, thanks. I try my best! :haha:

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wow people really should have let more Haley performances into the Top 20 to split the vote more, smh

Gah....yeah, this actually would have hurt her, as we've seen in this game before. :haha:

1 hour ago, JC said:

My ranks left:

Naya Rivera Hair Flip GIF by WE tv

Lmao this is pretty dang obvious from you. :dead:

Your Pia haterate ain't cute. But you knew she would be Haley's biggest threat. :dead::haha:

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Top 5 still standing: Akshar, Amanda

Top 4 still standing: Crisis, Nico, Sola

Top 3 still standing: Alex, Derek, Diana, Gigi, JC, Lily, Megan, Richard, Wallace

Top 2 still standing: Elliott, Hayden, Kevin, Zoey

Top 1 still standing: Chris

Wow, Akshar & Amanda really slayed here! :omg:

But I'm happy my whole Top 3 made it. Hoping those can finish as the actual Top 3! ❤️

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I have my 2, 3, 4, 6, and 10 remaining.

I'm glad a Haley or Pia performance will end up winning this round. :yes: 

Same!

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I tanked Pia because her fans were very anti-Lauren even when some of them were fans  of her; so congrats Haley. :wub:

Not me. 🙂😘

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You said you were gonna tank the song I advanced because you expected me to be a psychic and know who you stan despite never participating in idol discussions with anyone. I handed a list of songs I didn't care about to Kevin and he picked 2 songs and that was it. But you kept going on about it so instead of ranking some flop males last like I always do  I ranked all of Pia performances last sorry not sorry about that. 

I figured that was the case because I couldn't picture you liking this season's guys more than Pia. :lmao:So I was confused on your rankings but I get it.

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gross you two for this and I'm mad at y'all. :ermm:

Except, I'll get over it in 10 minutes lol.

Love you bae ❤️ 

You did such a great job predicting that I would rank Anyway low too, as it was the only non-Pia song at the bottom. But honestly, she deserved the dump in ranking for trying to sound like Carrie. :kissbye:

Long live Queen Haley :wub: Robbed Top 3 Goddess, hopefully now Top 3 IDF AI mini-rankdown sweep ❤️ 

32 minutes ago, JC said:

Love you bae ❤️ 

You did such a great job predicting that I would rank Anyway low too, as it was the only non-Pia song at the bottom. But honestly, she deserved the dump in ranking for trying to sound like Carrie. :kissbye:

Long live Queen Haley :wub: Robbed Top 3 Goddess, hopefully now Top 3 IDF AI mini-rankdown sweep ❤️ 

:claybleh:

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't really know much about your S10 thoughts, except I knew Haley & Stefano were your favorites. Then I had to look at rankings posted and make my guesses there. I thought you were gonna tank all of Lauren's performances, but was surprised and noticed it was Pia. Then I figured her last 2 would be at your bottom.