American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm not at a computer right now so you all have till whenever I'm home at a computer @JC @~*8Kay8*~

Messaging now, will make a decision soon!

I feel like @~*8Kay8*~ and I keep missing each other in the PMs bc we're both busy people probs so this took forever, do I need to just post if I do not get an answer in a certain time @Alex95? I don't want it to go to randomizer so just want to check in

Edited by JC

1 minute ago, JC said:

Cut Taylor Hicks "Play That Funky Music" and Paris Bennett "The Way We Were”

still working on another advancement because @*Wallace and @1234567890 stole ours 😛 

"Play That Funky Music" got got from Nico on the previous page. 😛  

LMAO Oh. :dead:  Darn I wish you two would have chosen that as we had a few other options in mind. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

"Play That Funky Music" got got from Nico on the previous page. 😛  

LMAO Oh. :dead:  Darn I wish you two would have chosen that as we had a few other options in mind. :lmao: 

@Alex95 punishing Kaley and me for taking so long by not updating :rofl:

• Like 1

Sorry y'all, forgot what a social like was until I've now been vaccinated. Though it seems like it was for the best since a lot of you were late lol (though the randomizer advancing performances straight to the top 20 could've been messy and fun :giggle:)

Okay it's time for round five now, the petty cut. We each have 48 hours to cut one performances of our choosing. Everything highlighted in gold and blue is offlimits. Everything else is free to cut. You have 48 hours or the randomizer will make your cut for you. Good luck.

@taylorkat @Solaris @sublymonal @Weedy_Speedy @JC @~*8Kay8*~ @*Diana @Crisis @1234567890 @*Wallace @Elliott @NGM @goofycilla90 @*Lily @~Tom~ @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @*Chris @#jeah

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 5 - Round 5)
8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Sorry y'all, forgot what a social like was until I've now been vaccinated. Though it seems like it was for the best since a lot of you were late lol (though the randomizer advancing performances straight to the top 20 could've been messy and fun :giggle:)

You’ve been fully vaccinated? 😮 Congrats.

:hug:I’m still waiting on my second dose which is in 8 days. 💉