American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

In this runaway victory, Haley's rating of 4.0 pushes her to the top of the leaderboard of highest rated performances tied with LaToya's "Don't Rain On My Parade" and right behind Tamyra's "A House Is Not A Home" and Kelly's "A Natural Woman"

She's still IDF's biggest IT Girl in history. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very happy with how this final 5 order played out. We pulled this season well together in the end despite some questionable cut/save choices earlier.

I just hope we can end season 11 just as well. I'm looking forward to it... and simultaneously not looking forward to it at all, depending on how much the season gets butchered. :haha:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Very happy with how this final 5 order played out. We pulled this season well together in the end despite some questionable cut/save choices earlier.

I just hope we can end season 11 just as well. I'm looking forward to it... and simultaneously not looking forward to it at all, depending on how much the season gets butchered. :haha:

At least we can all be rest assured that after S11 the rest of the seasons will be a cake walk. :dead: