American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Round 2:

First, an underrated performance I thought the judges were too harsh on:

While not as epic as the previous week, it was still a solid showing:

Someone who I could not stand during the season but have come to like a lot more over the years. One of the hottest and most underrated Idol performances IMO:

Finally, a cute performance from our lovable nanny:

• Like 3

For my fourth choices I’ll be choosing a performance not based on how good it was but a performance that just solidified my love for her…

Here Comes The Sun! Brooke took the criticism like a champ and she knew it wasn’t as good as Let It Be. She was just so darn likable. :haha:

• Like 4

For my last choice I wanted to spread the love around and choose a performance from another one of my favorites which is…

Without You! I think the judges were too harsh on Carly with this performance. It wasn’t on Kelly’s level, but still underrated IMO. ♥️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Also picking “If I Were Your Woman” because is it starting to get obvious how I barely followed Season 7 and mostly just stanned one person

You stanned the right person,of course. :wub: :giggle: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

For my last choice I wanted to spread the love around and choose a performance from another one of my favorites which is…

Without You! I think the judges were too harsh on Carly with this performance. It wasn’t on Kelly’s level, but still underrated IMO. ♥️

If you look at the video Miranda Cosgrove is randomly in the audience. :dead:

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also picking “If I Were Your Woman” because is it starting to get obvious how I barely followed Season 7 and mostly just stanned one person (oh and Carly ❤️)

MV5BMjExNzY0ODQ2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA4

Just remember what caused this when it comes time for the cuts. 😈

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Moving onto the Round 2:

SMOKEY MOUNTAIN MEMORIES. Not my personal favourite of Archie but it was in my top of the night so I am advancing it to the 2nd round. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

so Megan did and sent it to you to post? I didn't realize you two were that close. :giggle:

We’re both Aries which means the more we fight with one another, the closer we actually are.