American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 12 - Round 3)

Alex95

9 hours ago, *Diana said:

I speak for myself when I say thank goodness this round is over ❤️

RIGHT?! I know Alex had irl stuff going in (as did I, actually) but it's just our luck that this is the season the game would slow to a crawl. 13 and 14 will probably last a month each lol ugh.

I guess I'll play for season 10, not a huge fan of that season, but somebody needs to back up my few favorites I suppose.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I'm still :dead: that this round had so much drama when it seems like everyone but the Lee fans hates season 9. :dead: 

Back in IDF’s heyday, there were a few people here that weren’t huge on Lee and still liked S9.

Their favourites were Tim and Aaron though. :haha:

12 minutes ago, JORDAN_FAN said:

I wasn't tagged despite being in s9 :(

Sorry, I have my master list and I realized you were accidentally deleted when I was switching someone in for the year. Do you want in?

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

S9 > S10

Two (very obvious) people made S10 more enjoyable for me over S9. :haha:

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

S10 was the only season I stopped watching live 💀

The irony is that it was after Haley’s elimination

Lmao I nearly stopped watching S9 towards the end, but realized I couldn't properly quit Idol no matter how disinterested I got. :haha:

Oh boy, well season 9 had Crystal, whom I like much more than anyone from season 10. And I also liked Casey/Michael/Aaron to varying degrees, so I guess on a personal level I got more enjoyment from season 9?

Season 10 was probably objectively "better", but my favorites were all IDF punching bags.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 12 - Round 3)