American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I'd also probably replace some performances with other performances from the same contestants (maybe I'll mention those in my write-ups), but that tends to happen. :haha:

I would switch three performances in there for Everybody Has A Dream, One And Only and Runaway Baby/A Change Is Gonna Come. 

• Like 1

Whew, just finished relistening to the top 20, it really is such a strong season. Not the top 20 I wanted, but I genuinely enjoyed all but two performances. Even if the other 18 aren't in my personal top 20, I get why they're here (and could pretty much all deservingly make the top 5 of S9 :haha:)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Whew, just finished relistening to the top 20, it really is such a strong season. Not the top 20 I wanted, but I genuinely enjoyed all but two performances. Even if the other 18 aren't in my personal top 20, I get why they're here (and could pretty much all deservingly make the top 5 of S9 :haha:)

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar
@Elliott right now. :haha:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Tamyra, Fantasia, Carrie, Chris, Melinda, David Cook and Crystal have also all had 6. :haha: The contestant with the most representation in the finals was Kelly with 7. :yes:

I meant in general. :haha: I would have three, maybe four Jessica performances in the finals, not six. Personally, I would have no more than five performances per contestant in the finals. I understand Kelly and Tamyra in S1 since they carried most of the season, and I expect Candice to dominate S12 and the same for Trent and La'Porsha in S15.

13 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

^ Yeah, the Jessica fans really took advantage of all the other fanbase in-fighting. Touché to them. :haha: 

I expected Jessica to be targeted more than she was and a Jessica/Hollie fan war for some reason, but Jessica got through pretty much unscathed. :haha:

On 8/14/2021 at 1:19 AM, *Lily said:

Idk if this already got posted, I don’t really go into the main AI forum but know we spoke about it here before. But this is so sad and awful and my heart absolutely breaks for Syesha and her family. 😭 💔

Will add this here - Syesha has been reunited with her babies!!! ❤️😭❤️ 

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 9

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here, but Jeremy Rosado auditioned for The Voice on this past Monday's episode (which I'm catching up on right now). 😮

Funny how this aired after we mostly finished the Season 11 round. :haha:

He's still the non-country singer singing country songs. :giggle: But he sounds really good. Wishing him better luck on this show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here, but Jeremy Rosado auditioned for The Voice on this past Monday's episode (which I'm catching up on right now). 😮

Funny how this aired after we mostly finished the Season 11 round. :haha:

He's still the non-country singer singing country songs. :giggle: But he sounds really good. Wishing him better luck on this show.

It was already posted. :dead: