Jump to content

American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 12 - Rankings Due 11/1)


Alex95
 Share

Recommended Posts

Personallyme, I'm not even mad about the "Beautiful" cut. The "Rolling in the Deep" cut has got me feeling a certain type of way tho...... (and I still haven't recovered from River Deep - Mountain High robbage)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I'm definitely not shocked. 😕

 

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Personallyme, I'm not even mad about the "Beautiful" cut. The "Rolling in the Deep" cut has got me feeling a certain type of way tho...... (and I still haven't recovered from River Deep - Mountain High robbage)

MTE on all of this.

 

Sad to see Beautiful go, but I am 95% certain that Elliott's cur would have been a lot worse if a certain Haley performance didn't advance the previous round.

 

RITD, however, def stings a lot. :broken:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Naima was done dirty. :no:

Aww if its regarding Summertime, sorry about that. I never cared for that one from her. :(

 

Although I was personally pulling for Umbrella as that was my fave from her. But that got cut quickly. Although Dancing in the Street would have been a good inclusion too (really liked that one too).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Although I was personally pulling for Umbrella as that was my fave from her. But that got cut quickly. Although Dancing in the Street would have been a good inclusion too (really liked that one too).

Yeah I think we could have fit a Naima performance in the Top 20 but Summertime would not be my first pick at all

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

You guys may have hated those performances, but it’s clearly an unpopular opinion. You were gonna get this reaction from the other rankers no matter which Haley performances you cut. :dead: 

Lol exactly! Even if we cut her objectively worst remaining performance we would get the same reaction, so I cut one I just didn’t enjoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah I think we could have fit a Naima performance in the Top 20 but Summertime would not be my first pick at all

Agreed.

 

Just now, Elliott said:

No comment. 💅

Boy, I know your Idol thoughts better than mine. I know I'm right on my speculation. 😘

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww if its regarding Summertime, sorry about that. I never cared for that one from her. :(

 

Although I was personally pulling for Umbrella as that was my fave from her. But that got cut quickly. Although Dancing in the Street would have been a good inclusion too (really liked that one too).

 

It's just in general. I'm not upset over Summertime, but I hoped at least one of For All We Know or Dancing In The Street made the finals. I wouldn't have minded Umbrella, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to make it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IDF b*tching about season 10 cuts while f*cking Kendra made it to the wildcard round, of course. :haha: This site is such an enigma to me in regards to this season.

 

 

21 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Naima was done dirty. :no:

 

Not surprised by this either. I've been without internet at home all week, so I haven't had the opportunity to come on here and fight for her.

 

Cut Lauren's Unchained Melody

Edited by Weedy_Speedy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Crisis said:

 

It's just in general. I'm not upset over Summertime, but I hoped at least one of For All We Know or Dancing In The Street made the finals. I wouldn't have minded Umbrella, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to make it.

Ah, I understand this. I wouldn't have minded those either. :yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 12 - Rankings Due 11/1)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...