American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

52 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Don’t hate him at all - just preferred other contestants over him.  

Same.

42 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I know. :( Man In The Mirror didn't deserve being in the Bottom 5. :closedeyes:

:dead:  

You ranked it at 15th lmao.

36 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I look forward to the day I finally descend into hell and meet Danny there so I can punch him in the face. - @Alex95

OMG. :dead: 🤣 :lmao:

I am still speechless and omg at that comment. 

29 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Which is not Bottom 5. :giggle:

LMAOOO true. :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The way I didn’t realise this was an abbreviation at first and I went back to watch like “stop it he was wearing CROCS?!” :dead:

Omgg i never thought of that but that's hilarious. :dead: His performance would have  been even better if he did wear CROCS. :giggle: 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Who would have thought that S8 would have been the trainwreck season? :dead:

Me, I've always thought it was a trainwreck season.

Also Re: the Adam comments, I have always made it clear he's not exactly my cup of tea, but I did rank a few of his performances near the top.

15. Matt Giraud "So Small"

jbsO8v2.png

11.84/20

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35v1gdJ4b_0

@*Wallace - 2/20

@Zoey - 2/20

@1234567890 - 5/20

@*Chris - 6/20

@JC - 6/20

@goofycilla90 - 10/20

@FrogLenzen - 11/20

@*Lily - 11/20

@Weedy_Speedy - 11/20

@rdhaley96 - 12/20

@*Diana - 13/20

@taylorkat - 15/20

@*Amanda - 15/20

@Alex95 - 16/20

@NGM - 17/20

@totes4totes - 17/20

@Steven_ - 17/20

@hayden98 - 19/20

@Solaris - 20/20

Wally

I’m really glad Matt Giraud’s "So Small" made it into the finals as it deserves to - so thank you Zoey & Kevin on advancing this through. I really wish I could have sent through another Matt performance in the finals but lost out and wasn’t able to get my way there. Sorry to the fellow (and few) Matt fans on not being able to come through there. :bye2: But at least So Small” is here as this is my favorite performance of Matt’s and of course one of my favorite performances of the season. And it would even be high up there amongst my all-time favorite Idol performances. Maybe too big of a goal to set but I am really hoping this can make the Top 10 of the Season 8 list. I’m not too sure as Matt is battling against 13 Kradison performances but we shall see. Hopefully it can be the highest ranked of the 1-performance per contestant group but we’ll see. This is also my favorite Carrie Underwood cover done on the show…. so another reason why I’m glad this is here. 

I just love everything about this performance. I love how Matt turned this into a soulful pop/R&B sound and how he truly made it his own here. He’s such a great musician and had great piano playing here as well as great solid vocals here. Love this soulful arrangement he came up with here. He sounds great on the opening verse. I especially love the latter half of it where he sings:

Go ahead and let the light shine through

I know it's hard on a rainy day

You want to shut the world out and just be left alone

But don't run out on your faith

Then how he soars and sings the chorus is simply wonderful too:

'Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand

And what you've been up there searching for forever is in your hands

When you figure out love is all that matters after all

It sure makes everything else seem so small

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Love it! But wow the second time he sings that chorus…. he really builds up the song and it’s such slayage there!

'Cause sometimes those mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand yeah yeah

Ooh when you figure out love is all that matters after all

It sure makes everything else seem so small

So good! :omg: Sing it Matty G! :clap:

I will admit that I did sleep on Carrie’s original version when it was out and releasd as a single (Which I do feel bad about) but Matt’s version made me take notice and love Carrie’s original more and helped it become one of my favorite songs of hers. ❤️ But yeah I just love how Matt made this into his own song. Of course this performance delivered us the iconic “there ain’t nothing small about you” comment from Kara here too. :dead:

This was also my favorite performance on the Grand Ole Opry theme. As a Matt stan, I know his run and performances as a whole weren’t as flawless and strong as they could have been (though I still loved most of his performances) but I felt like everything truly came and worked together here! Hoping for a good ranking for this performance!

Zoey

Matt’s best performance by a mile, imo. I don’t love Carrie but I do love this song and Matt was able to put his own unique spin on it. Fantastic rendition.

Chris

Matt was hit or miss for me but I've always enjoyed his rendition of an excellent Carrie Underwood's song and my favourite rendition of the song on the Idol stage.  And this was easily one of my favourite performance of the Grand Ole Opry theme, although I enjoyed alot of the performances.

JC

An extremely underappreciated idol, Matt had such an amazing voice and slayed his performances. This is a stunning performance from Matt, although he had quite a few other performances that have been unjustly robbed from making the Top 20. I am glad that we got one of his performances into the Top 20, because he really should have had at least 3 or 4. He reminds me a little bit of a musical Elliott Yamin. He was my other favorite, and rightfully so because he just slays. I wish he was shown more respect, but alas we can't all have good taste. Love you Matt, you :kickawesome: piece of talent!

Derek

some weird phrasing at times but forgivable since he's playing the piano. But overall just okay

Lily

Honestly a lot of the guys kinda snapped on Grand Ole Opry night, which if you told me before that this is a sentence I would find myself writing I would have firmly denied it. Something about this was giving me 'winners' song' vibe, idk why because it's not one of my main favorites but I just feel like he performed it with such ease and confidence that it felt like more of a 'moment' than it gets credited for.

Kevin

Honestly, you'd think Elliott wouldn't mind a contestant who so openly shaded Carrie Underwood. "More heartfelt version" indeed. :haha:

Richard

I loved this song choice for Matt, and overall, he performed it very well. I’ve always been a big fan of his tone, and that was on full display in that performance. The first verse was pretty, and he brought it in the choruses with even more power and passion. It wasn’t necessarily a perfect vocal, but Matt did exactly what he needed to do this week. I thought this was great.

Alex

It was a good performance, just a bit of a snooze for my liking. Matt's never stood out as an incredible Idol or an abysmal one, kinda just there. And that's how I feel with this performance.

Steven

This wasn't a bad performance, but I like this less than I remembered. I thought I would rank this higher, but I was quite bored by this. It's just nowhere near as good as the original version. And of course I completely disagree with Matt calling this a "more emotional, heartfelt" version too.

Hayden

Matt had a great few weeks in the competition after bombing his liveshow debut, but I feel much more attached to every other performance so I’m ranking “So Small” low.

Solaris

Nope bye!

14. Anoop Desai "Always On My Mind"

t1vwAG1.png

11.80/20

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2H0M4OReNI

@*Lily - 3/20

@Zoey - 4/20

@hayden98 - 6/20

@Steven_ - 7/20

@JC - 8/20

@*Chris - 10/20

@FrogLenzen - 10/20

@*Wallace - 10/20

@1234567890 - 10/20

@rdhaley96 - 11/20

@goofycilla90 - 13/20

@totes4totes - 13/20

@Solaris - 14/20

@NGM - 15/20

@*Amanda - 16/20

@Alex95 - 17/20

@*Diana - 18/20

@taylorkat - 19/20

@Weedy_Speedy - 20/20

Lily

Gotta be honest I did not see myself putting Anoop this high until I listened to this performance and found myself really enjoying it. It's not as big of a moment as some of the songs I've ranked lower but sometimes less is more and I think that, combined with the way I was surprised to really love this, put it in a higher position. I thought this was a really beautiful vocal for another song I feel like I hear a lot! It felt sincere and heartfelt, and he sounded consistently pretty strong. I enjoyed Anoop and this would be my favorite performance of his, so I'm glad to see him make it to the endgame with this performance.

Zoey

His best performance of the competition. He had control, emotion and was able to tap in to what the song is about. I find a lot of Anoop’s performances to be forgettable but this is anything but.

Hayden

I wasn’t expecting to rank Anoop this high, but he opened his mouth and I immediately had chills.

Steven

I'm glad at least one Anoop performance managed to make it to the Top 20. I would've preferred "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)" though. But if it couldn't be that one, then I'm glad it's "Always On My Mind." Anoop was a strong balladeer on the show, and he really showed his strengths on songs like these. He has a such a nice tone to his voice, and "Always On My Mind" was one of his best moments on the show. It was just a really nice performance.

JC

Anoooooooop, I quite liked Anoop. He had a great voice and vibe, and this was a very pretty performance. I am glad he got a performance into the top 20, also love that his voice makes this performance sound quite sexual in parts.

Chris

Anoop is super underrated here so I am glad this one was able to make it into the Top 20. I've always been a fan of this song and I thought Anoop did an excellent job and probably my favourite performance of his.

Derek

boring. just when you think it might go somewhere he goes off pitch lol

Wally

Fun story time of how Anoop’s "Always On My Mind" made the finals. Victoria & I could not agree at all on what to advance through as our advancement pick into the finals. She wanted Anoop so that he could get some representation in the finals. I wanted a Matt performance (namely “Who’s Loving You?” - with “Part Time Lover” or “My Funny Valentine” as back-ups). We couldn’t agree for a day and a half. So of course we went to randomizer for our choice - a best of 2 out of 3 battle. And of course Anoop won both of those battles. I was not happy about that…. despite being an Anoop fan. :/:haha:

With all of that said and while it wasn’t my top priority, I am happy that Anoop does have a performance here in the finals as I truly think he deserves to. I would also argue he’s the most underrated contestant of this season as I think he truly deserved more love and credit in this game. I feel bad that Anoop doesn’t have proper stans like some of the other finalists. And I also personally would have another performance of his here too. Although“"Always On My Mind" is my 2nd favorite of Anoop’s - so I do wish we had “Everything I Do” as an option for us to advance as that is my favorite from Anoop but we missed out…. so AOMM will do. :haha:

I do think "Always On My Mind" was a gorgeous performance performance from Anoop. i personally love the richness and soulfulness in Anoop’s voice here and he really highlights that so well here. I love how he opens the song on the first verse especially those parts where he sings:

Maybe I 

And maybe I 

If I made you feel second best

Then I also love how he builds up the rest of the song where he sings:

You were always on my mind

Tell me

Tell me that your sweet love hasn't died

And give me

Give me one more chance

To keep you satisfied

You were always ooonnnn

You were always on my mind

SO good! :omg: 

Sadly I am not sure how high this performance will rank. I would love for it to escape the first set but it will likely come in the 20-16 set.  But at least its here through Victoria’s fighting of it. :haha:😛 

Richard

I don’t think too many people would have expected Anoop to thrive during Country week, but this was easily his best performance. He picked probably one of the best songs he could have picked and delivered it beautifully. His tone here was GORGEOUS. While this wasn’t the most exciting performance, I still think he kept it engaging with his eye contact and emotion. Overall, this was a very strong performance from Anoop. I don’t expect it to place past the first update, but I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Alex

Similar to my feelings on Matt's performance. It was good, but just a bit of a snooze for my liking. I didn't find it particularly memorable or entertaining. It was sung fine though! And I'm not against it being here.

Kevin

I've never hidden the fact that I don't care for Anoop and found him super mediocre/a charisma vacuum. I also have never liked this song. A boring performer + boring song = easy last place.

13. Alexis Grace "Dirty Diana"

EwLeZAc.png

11.7/20

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b640yXXw_YA

@taylorkat - 4/20

@Zoey - 5/20

@Alex95 - 7/20

@FrogLenzen - 7/20

@Solaris - 8/20

@goofycilla90 - 9/20

@NGM - 11/20

@JC - 11/20

@*Chris - 12/20

@*Diana - 12/20

@*Amanda - 13/20

@Steven_ - 14/20

@Weedy_Speedy - 14/20

@rdhaley96 - 14/20

@*Wallace - 15/20

@totes4totes - 16/20

@1234567890 - 16/20

@hayden98 - 17/20

@*Lily - 17/20

Zoey

Fodder girl who outperformed everyone on Michael Jackson night? You go Glen Coco.

Alex

I've always loved this performance and I'm so pleasantly surprised to see it make it here because I thought it was an unpopular opinion. Alexis showed so much attitude and personality here! I still can't believe she got sent home the following week with Michael, Scott, and Megan right there. Such a travesty.

Derek

I have literally zero memory of her but this was actually good. Helps that the song itself is just good

JC

This was definitely better than Tati, Meg, or Lil, but she just lacks the star power to really slay this. She was never quite on beat for me.

Chris

Underrated performance by Alexis Grace - super happy that he's getting the respect that it deserves after all these years.

Steven

I thought Alexis' semifinal performance was her best, but I can now see why this one was advanced into the Top 20 after re-watching it. She worked the stage while showing powerhouse vocals. This was good.

Kevin

Pretty good.

Richard

I really liked this performance from Alexis! She really showed a lot of variety, giving both powerful and subdued vocals when necessary. The best part of this performance for me was her presentation. She looked slinky, cool, and confident, and I think her ease on stage definitely bumped this one up for me. She brought the right edge to the song and sang it quite well.

Wally

I was kinda surprised Alexis Grace’s "Dirty Diana" wasn’t a performance sent to Round 4 and I had a good feeling it wouldn’t have been cut on the solo cuts round.  So well done to the performance achieving that. I often go back and whether if I prefer this or “I Never Loved a Man” as my favorite  performance of hers - the latter is probably a better vocal but “Dirty Diana” was so fun & exciting to watch. 

I do love feisty and fiery Alexis was with this performance. She had this rawness and grittiness to her voice. I like how she starts the song a little ~soft but she builds up that intensity real fast.I love where she sings: 

She's saying, "That's OK.

Hey, baby, do what you want.

I'll be your night lovin' thing.

I'll be the freak you can taunt.

And I don't care what you say.

I wanna go too far.

I'll be your everything.

If you make me a star."

And the chorus is so powerful:

Dirty Diana, no

Dirty Diana, no

Dirty Diana, no

Dirty Diana.

Let it beeee baby

:bobo:

Also love those “why don’t you let me be baby” parts at the end too. She really was killing it with all of those ad-libs and that attitude here. I do really love this song and I thought she lived up and delivered a very solid performance here. :yes: Yeah maybe some of the vocals got a bit carried away and not as pitch perfect as it could be but this performance needed attitude and she brought that here. :yes:

Hayden

I’ve never been as big of an Alexis fan as a lot of people on IDF seem to be, but I won’t deny that Alexis was really good for her short stay in the competition and definitely should’ve lasted longer than she did.

Lily

Something about the range of hairstyles in this show feels SO much like a throwback more than any season we've ranked yet, lmao. I enjoyed this well enough although felt like there were some parts which were stronger than others. Sometimes I felt like she was really rocking it out and then it would get a little screechy to me, but I think this is still a good representation for her in the top 20.

12. Kris Allen "To Make You Feel My Love"

Nnzzzkx.png

10.9/20

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-MIrWGK1XM

@JC - 3/20

@Steven_ - 4/20

@taylorkat - 5/20

@*Chris - 7/20

@goofycilla90 - 7/20

@hayden98 - 8/20

@*Wallace - 8/20

@1234567890 - 8/20

@*Amanda - 8/20

@*Lily - 10/20

@NGM - 12/20

@totes4totes - 14/20

@FrogLenzen - 15/20

@*Diana - 15/20

@Weedy_Speedy - 15/20

@Solaris - 16/20

@rdhaley96 - 16/20

@Alex95 - 18/20

@Zoey - 18/20

JC

Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. His voice is just so amazing and soothing, I could listen to it all day. He created a moment here with such a classic song, which is very difficult to do. TALENT! :kickawesome:

Steven

Like Simon said, this was a terrific performance. Kris showcased how nice his vocals are with this heartfelt cover of "To Make You Feel My Love." Kris did a lot of original arrangements throughout his Idol journey, but he proved he was capable of standing out with just his voice. I believe Kris' vocal skills get overlooked at times, but this performance proved he can sing very well. This was a very nice performance, and I'm glad to see this one in the Top 20.

Chris

An authentically Kris performance where he was smart with his song choice.

Hayden

This was so beautiful! It didn’t have all the bells and whistles that many performances have, but I really felt this performance!

Wally

"To Make You Feel My Love" was always one of my favorite Kris performances so I am very glad this was brought into the finals (as I was hoping it would get here). This is such a beautiful song and Kris delivered a very beautiful and heartfelt performance here. I love how he took his time with this song and really sang it straight from his heart. ❤️ You could feel the emotion from him. His vocals are so clear and pure here. This is a performance I could see a lot of people swooning over. This was also probably the first performance that made me turn into a really big fan of Kris’ (that or “Ain’t No Sunshine” but I think it was this one).

I do love the opening part but love it more where he builds it up where he sings:

I know you haven't made your mind up yet

But I will never do you wrong

I've known it from the moment that we met

No doubt in my mind where you belong

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true

Go to the ends of the Earth for you

There ain’t nothing that I wouldn't do

To make you feel my love

To make you feel my love

So lovely. I love all of the vocal range Kris showcases here. Ooh the fact that Paula was more critical of this performance over Simon has me SHOOK here. I am sure this will rank high and well and it truly deserves to. :yes:

Lily

The simplicity of this all made it really stand out more to me. Is it a performance that I would consider exciting or a showstopper, not really, but there's nothing bad I can say about the vocal, it's just very nice to listen to.

Derek

this is competent and unexciting

Kevin

This was alright, another song I've never really cared for.

Richard

This was a great song choice for Kris, and he delivered a very pretty vocal on it. I don’t necessarily see this as one of his best, as it wasn’t as compelling for me as some of his other performances. He also had some pitch issues, especially with that last note. Having said that, this was still a great performance and probably the one that first put Kris on the map as a possible contender.

Alex

This was a very middling performance from Kris. Very unimaginative and blah. Good enough for him to be one of the better performances of the night, but I wouldn't put it in my top 20.

Zoey

I feel nothing when he sings.

11. Lil Rounds "Be Without You"

W6gW1lK.png

10.84/20

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_uT8JB3lI

@goofycilla90 - 2/20

@*Lily - 2/20

@*Chris - 4/20

@hayden98 - 4/20

@Weedy_Speedy - 5/20

@1234567890 - 6/20

@Alex95 - 9/20

@Zoey - 9/20

@JC - 10/20

@*Wallace - 11/20

@totes4totes - 12/20

@FrogLenzen - 14/20

@NGM - 16/20

@Steven_ - 16/20

@taylorkat - 16/20

@Solaris - 17/20

@*Diana - 17/20

@*Amanda - 17/20

@rdhaley96 - 19/20

Lily

Am I biased because this is my favorite Mary J. song? Maybe! Actually hold that, honestly not really! This is just a great performance! It's a shame Lil never really lived up to this standard because I truly think this is one of the better performances of the season. All Lil Rounds memes aside I'm obviously going to always be biased to a good female R&B vocalist and this was the performance I needed from her. Did y'all not see that audience participation? "CALL THIS SHOW if you just can't be without ME baby" her mind!! It amazes me!

Chris

Lil Rounds was our meme queen of the season and she deserves some love so I am ranking her best performance in my Top 5.

Hayden

Lil Rounds’ power lmao! So, I know Lil’s become something of a Meme Queen ™ here, but I actually do revisit this performance somewhat regularly so I think it’s more than earned her a high placement. It’s a shame that Lil imploded not too long after this because if she performed like this all season she would’ve had a strong case to win (it’d be hard with all the Adam/Danny pimpage and the Kris/Allison underdog run, but it’s possible). At the same time though, Lil’s actual journey made her a legend this season though so I suppose it’s a win-win situation for her?

Kevin

Ah, the queen of Idol downfall arcs. Her first two performances were legit fantastic though, so I'm glad this made it through here.

Alex

This performance is unironically fantastic and absolutely deserved to be here. To bad she completely fell apart lmao.

Zoey

Meh.

JC

I was expecting more from Lil, especially after so many people put her in their sigs. I am glad I did not get on the bandwagon because this was quite disappointing, if this is her best performance. Did they just cast all horrendous females this season so that a male was ensured the win?

Wally

Remember when Lil Rounds was one of the frontrunners and delivered slayage performances like  "Be Without You"? I certainly do and I am certain she was even my first favorite of S8. I am happy this performance made the finals as this was always my favorite performance of Lil’s and what I viewed as her best performance. It was just an unfortunate ditch to my plans as I wanted another Matt performance in the finals - so of course  Lil vs. Matt had to happen….. and my fake Lil stanning came back to bite me in the butt for that too. :dead:

I thought she chose a great song for herself here to showcase the contemporary modern R&B artist she could be - and she reallly should have stayed in this direction as much as she could have on the show. :closedeyes: Plus she sang one of my very favorite Mary J. Blige songs so I was totally hear for this performance. :wub:

I do think Lil sounds great on this performance. I do love some of the attitude she showcases here. I love the part where she sings:

It’s so true that

We’ve been through it 

We got real 

See baby we been...

Too strong for too long

Then she really builds it up some more where she sings:

Now if you’re down on love or don’t believe

This ain’t for you (no, this ain’t for you)

And if you got it deep in your heart

And deep down you know that it’s true (come on, come on, come on)

Well, let me see you put your hands up (hands up)

Fellas tell your lady she’s the one (fellas tell your lady she’s the one, oh)

Put your hands up (hands up)

Ladies let him know he's got your love

Look him right in his eyes and tell him

I love how she gets the audience interaction and has them getting their hands up in the air. :giggle: But my very favorite part is where she sings:

Call this show if you can’t be without mee baaabbbyyyy! Heeeyyyy!

That part was SO iconic! :dead: This is a worthy performance of being in the finals. It’s a real shame Lil couldn’t have more performances like this and “The Way You Make Me Feel” during her run but at least she’ll always have those two great performances.

Derek

sure why not. LOL at how she pulled that microphone away at the end for her last scary note though 

Steven

This was Lil's best performance of the competition. Too bad she faltered the rest of the season.

Richard

Rewatching this one, I actually liked it less than I thought I would. Part of the reason is that Lil sang as a constant forte at all times, not really showing any sort of dynamics or subtlety. But I also think the performance itself was lacking. The first verse had the right attitude, but after that, she didn’t really have the fire I would have liked to see. I also wasn’t a fan of the lyric change at the end since it took away from the mood of the song. Overall, I still liked the performance, but it didn’t quite live up to my expectations after the rewatch.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 8 - 15-11 Posted)

Oooh yikes…. I was expecting and hoping Matt’s So Small would have done better than that. :(😐 Actually I thought this would have done A LOT better - maybe not make Top 10 but was thinking/hoping for a 12th or so finish. Wow I’m sad here and can’t help but feel Matt is super underrated…. which I always felt. :(:closedeyes: Glad to read some positive comments here from the rankers. Love Chris’ commons here and also love Zoey’s comments. And JC is preaching so much truth in his comments. :clap: Def wish he had more performances here too. :( Oh and Sola’s ranking here makes me feel less bad ranking Tatiana last now. 😛

Lmao now i’m low-key ticked that Anoop’s AOMM beat out Matt’s SS. :dead: But lol really I do really like Anoop and feel he’s super underrated on here too. This ranked much better than I was expecting so yay for that. I was expecting this to show up on the first set actually. Oooh do love Lily’s comments on this. And also totally agree on Steven’s comments. I would have suggested EIDIDIFY if I gave in easier to Victoria and if that wasn’t cut beforehand. :haha: And yeah love seeing this getting lots of love here.

Fine with Alexis’ DD coming in at #13. I do agree with most of the rankers comments here. This was a fun and exciting performance and she performed it so well. Such a shame we lost her so early on the show. :(

Aww sad about Kris’ TMYFML missing the Top 10 but also…. sad it beat out Matt’s SS for the Grand Ole Opry night soo i am feeling all kinds of mixed emotions here lol. This was such a beautiful and moving performance. Agreed with the praise from some of the rankers on this.

Oooh Lil’s BWY coming in at #11. I was wondering if this was going to crack the Top 10 with how it didn’t show up. :haha: This was Lil at her best and really such a great performance. It’s a shame none of her other performances (except TWYMMF) lived up to this standard. :( Lol love Lily’s comments. I do wonder how much the Lil Rounds meme helped this performance out and how this would have rained without the memes. :haha:

Wow I think Allison made a first of having 6 performances and having them all show up in the Top 10. Danggg that is really impressive. :omg: She is for sure gonna have something show up on the next set. :giggle: I’m wondering if these performances don’t cancel out and she can actually get a win here. Possible. 😮

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office
@*Wallace being the lowest ranker of the Lil Rounds cult. :/

Lol I gave it an honest ranking in my heart/mind though? I wasn't going to inflate my ranking because of the cult (not saying others did). :haha: 

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
@*Wallace, you may remove your Lil Rounds avatar now. 😘

Lmao I'm going to sometime after the S8 rankings are done.