American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 11 - Round 1)

Alex95

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

Syesha had no shot anyway. 😘 But yeah, I’m still glad Billie Jean won so I’m not bothered. :haha: I know the teasing from some people is in good fun. 😛

Ooh I know. I was just hoping for a Top 5 finish but oh well. My favorite for the next few seasons likely won't make the Top 5 here so at least I'm prepared. :haha: 

Actually come to think of it... the only time my favorite contestant of their season won here was Tamyra for S1.  Yikess me. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Actually come to think of it... the only time my favorite contestant of their season won here was Tamyra for S1.  Yikess me. :dead: 

I’m now on my second consecutive season of my favourite contestant winning the game. :wub:

We’ll just ignore that I ranked BJ 8th and had three other Cook performances above it

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m now on my second consecutive season of my favourite contestant winning the game. :wub:

We’ll just ignore that I ranked BJ 8th and had three other Cook performances above it

Elliott having more of his favorites win over me? I have truly messed up! :dead:  But congrats to you there! Happy for you there! :haha: 

5 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

People attempting to tank BJ were the real fools. :giggle: I honestly think it was always winning no matter what happened. Too bad. So sad.

Not exactly. 😘 All it would have taken was for @*Chris or @Steven_ to rank it like 5 spots lower and LIB would have won. It’s not like it was a blowout. :claybleh:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m at two as well, Tamyra and LaToya. :haha: And I actually ranked both performances first. 😘

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

It was from when he was doing Kinky Boots on Broadway and Carrie came to see the show.

ah. It ends up being VERY reasonable. :haha:

I thought for some reason that this was like back in his AI days.

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

People attempting to tank BJ were the real fools. :giggle: I honestly think it was always winning no matter what happened. Too bad. So sad.

It’s okay lol I was apart of the trying to get Alone not to win group and failed too lol

Love is a battlefield coming at 5th is fitting. Imagine. 😭 at least it got top 4. Come together is a great one from Carly. I would have imagine and come together switch places but no biggie. Let it be almost beating billie Jean. Brooke was the real sleeper here. :haha: good winner in the end and it was fun so thanks for having me.

i will sit S8 out and may return for S9. Thank you, @Alex95. :yes:

12 minutes ago, .Rei said:

let me be the Brooke hater then 🤷‍♂️

I was just letting my frustration / annoyance with the comment I was seeing regarding Brooke -

not saying you’re a hater. 

I just always been protective of her, even after all these years - you should have seen me during S7 when I was overdramatic and ignored users that dissed Brooke :ph34rwave:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, *Chris said:

I can’t wait to give the same energy and treatment when my favourites don’t do well next season, and someone that I don’t care for does well  :wub: 

You've already been giving this energy and treatment with your hateful David H comments all season

Anyways, I didn't know you (or anyone) liked Brooke but today I again have gone back to not caring about her rather than being annoyed by her so there's that ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I just always been protective of her, even after all these years - you should have seen me during S7 when I was overdramatic and ignored users that dissed Brooke :ph34rwave:

After realizing we both have Carrie and Brooke as two of our all-time favorites.

11c2.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JC said:

Anyways, I didn't know you (or anyone) liked Brooke but today I again have gone back to not caring about her rather than being annoyed by her so there's that ❤️ 

Basketball Wives Growth GIF by VH1.

lol

• Haha 2

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 11 - Round 1)