Jump to content

American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 11 - Round 1)


Alex95
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, JC said:

@*Amanda @*Lily and I are advancing Elliott’s “Moody’s Mood For Love” to Round 6 and cutting the following:

 

Bucky Covington - “Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)”

 

29 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

@Solaris @1234567890and I have decided...

 

Bucky Covington “Best I Ever Had”

 

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

@Solaris @1234567890and I have decided...

 

 

Advance: Katharine “Until You Come Back to Me”

 

Cutting:

Ayla Brown “Unwritten”

Ayla Brown “I Want You to Need Me”

Bucky Covington “Best I Ever Had”

"Unwritten" has also been cut already. So you only have one cut in lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Priscilla, Derek and I have decided:

Save
Katharine McPhee - "Think"

 

Cut 

Elliott Yamin - "If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Taylor Hicks - "Jailhouse Rock"

Paris Bennett - "Be Without You"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

my group decided:
 

Save 

Katharine "Think"

 

Cut 

Elliott "If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Taylor "Jailhouse Rock"

Paris "Be Without You"

 

Just now, Elliott said:

Priscilla, Derek and I have decided:

Save
Katharine McPhee - "Think"

 

Cut 

Elliott Yamin - "If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Taylor Hicks - "Jailhouse Rock"

Paris Bennett - "Be Without You"

we just really to make sure our decision stood 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

GIF by NETFLIX

Lmao I was just about to post this gif too. :lmao: 

 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

my group decided:
 

Save 

Katharine "Think"

 

Cut 

Elliott "If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Taylor "Jailhouse Rock"

Paris "Be Without You"

 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Priscilla, Derek and I have decided:

Save
Katharine McPhee - "Think"

 

Cut 

Elliott Yamin - "If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Taylor Hicks - "Jailhouse Rock"

Paris Bennett - "Be Without You"

YOU TWO. :dead: 

 

#bless @ "Think" as that was the 2nd choice I would have had in mind. ❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

YOU TWO. :dead: 

In my defence, they were waiting on me to actually say those decisions were fine since my messages in the group chat were basically "I really don't care what we do," so I posted that as soon as I woke up because I didn't know if either of them would be awake. :dead:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

In my defence, they were waiting on me to actually say those decisions were fine since my messages in the group chat were basically "I really don't care what we do," so I posted that as soon as I woke up because I didn't know if either of them would be awake. :dead:

Ooh lmao that's hilarious. :dead: But love how you both posted at the same time without noticing. :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The token rocker female is singing Alanis on Idol this Sunday in case anyone is curious what our S19 performance game winner will be 😘

This makes me miss the contestant Alanis all over again. :broken: Sorry for bringing that up. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

This makes me miss the contestant Alanis all over again.

Sometimes I'm reminded of how she was one of three people eliminated, was eliminated alongside Colin and Graham, and was eliminated in favour of people like Caleb/Ava/Cassandra/Alyssa... ladies, my blood is boiling

Edited by Elliott
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Derek, Elliott and Priscilla have decided to 
 

Save 

Katharine "Think"

 

Cut 

Elliott "If Tomorrow Never Comes"

Taylor "Jailhouse Rock"

Paris "Be Without You"

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 11 - Round 1)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...