American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 1 - Round 6)

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PENULTIMATE CHOICE:     "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" by Tamyra Gray (Jennifer Holliday)   Thank you, @Weedy_Speedy for making the decision to switch our choi

Streaming exclusively on SeanCody+

@1234567890          

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

This Ryan "The Surreal Life 3" Starr slander. :claybleh: She had to deal with Jordan Knight and Flava Flav. :closedeyes: SHE'S SUFFERED ENOUGH. 😭 :haha:

The Surreal Life 3?

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

:giggle: 

7 hours ago, *Chris said:

I am cutting...  Nikki McKibbin "Edge Of Seventeen"

Am sad to see this go but I understand that we can't squeeze 50 performances into the remaining 10 slots. If she has a performance or two included, I'll be content.

I remember that Erika and Elise referred to themselves as "the old ladies" of AI11. I got kinda peeved at someone on IDF referring to them as that (in jest), because 26 and 29 aren't old. Then I became 26/29 and knew EXACTLY what they were talking about. :haha: 

36 minutes ago, Solaris said:

read that as feel the fish.  I laughed.

:dead: 

Awww kinda sad to see "Feel the Fire" go as I loved that one but it's Tamyra's weakest performance remaining, so a fair cut at this stage. 

15 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

OMG FLOVE ❤️❤️❤️ 

Ngl though, I barely recognized Erika. Girl has aged backwards!

Yeah I barely recognized her there either. 😮 

10 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I remember that Erika and Elise referred to themselves as "the old ladies" of AI11. I got kinda peeved at someone on IDF referring to them as that (in jest), because 26 and 29 aren't old. Then I became 26/29 and knew EXACTLY what they were talking about. :haha: 

Ugh yeah I found that really annoying too. 😐 

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

b107be3a178792adfb6a0720d77f06be434f3223

Lol @ Shannon Magrane in the comments trying to be included. I would try to as well though so I guess I can't blame her.

Aww I read the comments. It was cute seeing all 3 of them reply to each other there. :haha: 

25 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ngl though, I barely recognized Erika. Girl has aged backwards!

That's what happens when you're unproblematic.

and get rid of the Kris Jenner hair

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

LOL it was only Erika that did it. Elise was like "wtf I'm not old" :dead:

• Like 1

FYI if we do have to go to the randomizer, it will be whatever performance(s) are on the bottom that will get cut. Just wanted to reveal that before I randomize so no one thinks I rigged anything lol.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 1 - Round 6)