4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

7 Kelly Clarkson performances

6 Tamyra Gray performances

2 Nikki McKibbin performances

2 Christina Christian performances

1 Justin Guarini performance

1 RJ Helton performance

1 Ryan Starr performance

I would say 7 & 6 out of 20 would be the biggest margin we’ll see in this game but we all know Candice Glover is gonna have like 13 of AI12’s top 20 to herself. :dead:

2 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I actually was gonna say she'd be a large one too, but I edited it out of my post. I have little desire to participate in 13 or 14 personally.

I’m getting drunk before I participate in S14 so I can go back to repressing memories of that mess.

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m getting drunk before I participate in S14 so I can go back to repressing memories of that mess.

14 will be easy because we have Clark and Quoey. For 13, everyone is fractured for who they like the best. Jessica is the closest to being universally popular.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

It’ll actually be S13 because @Alex95 is making it a rule that only Jena performances are eligible. :yes:

Lmaoo it would be funny to see the polarizing opinions Jena would cause with her performances. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I actually was gonna say she'd be a large one too, but I edited it out of my post. I have little desire to participate in 13 or 14 personally.

Ugh I forgot about S13. Goshh now I don't know if I want to play in that game. :lmao: I did love some performances but I wasn't passionate about anyone. :haha: Well anyone outside of King Dexter of course. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace and @hayden98 seeing this post like 👁️👄👁️

I like Clark and Quentin though. :unsure: 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Who is Quoey? 👀 👄 👀

Lol i was wondering this too.

30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I like Clark and Quentin though. :unsure: 

Yeah but he forgot the queen of the semi-finals:

who only delivered those two performances and didn't stumble in the finals and still not get saved when f*cking Qaasim did

• Like 4