Jump to content

American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (4th Placers - #1 Posted)


Alex95
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1234567890

    3282

  • Elliott

    2643

  • *Wallace

    2304

  • Alex95

    2157

1 minute ago, taylorkat said:

 

Tom asked me to switch with him.  Is that not allowed?

I mean you can't just give it to him and then it's his :haha:. You can free it back up so he can claim it. Once he claims it, it's his. I just can't officially mark it down until he does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

@~Tom~I freed up A House Is Not A Home for you to claim.

Thanks! 😄 

 

Advancing A House is Not a Home to round 3!

 

Round 2:

 

RJ Helton - Under the Boardwalk 

Christina Christian - Glory of Love

Angela Peel - As We Lay 

Edited by ~Tom~
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Oops. :haha: Moving on Angela Peel’s As We Lay. 

Lol sorry I think I originally forgot to mark it down, but Crisis advanced this performance :dead:. So you still have one left! The front page is now actually correct and up to date though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So 10 of these performances will advance (4 from Amanda, 4 from Victoria, 1 from Wally, 1 from Tom) and 15 will be eliminated.

Jim Verraros "When I Fall In Love"

Natalie Burge "Crazy"

Justinn Waddell "When A Man Loves A Woman"

A.J. Gil "All Or Nothing"

Tenia Taylor "Greatest Love Of All"

Alexandra Bachelier "Save The Best For Last"

Jamar "Careless Whisper"

Kristin Holt "Fallin'"

Mark Scott "My Girl"

Chris Badano "I Swear"

EJay Day "I'll Be"

Tanesha Ross "Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)"

Khaleef Chiles "My Cherie Amour"

Christopher Aaron "On Bended Knee"

EJay Day "My Girl"

A.J. Gil "My Cherie Amour"

A.J. Gil "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"

Justin Guarini "Someday We'll All Be Free"

Justin Guarini "The Look Of Love"

Nikki McKibbin "(There's) Always Something There To Remind Me"

Tamyra Gray "New Attitude"

Justin Guarini "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"

Justin Guarini "Before Your Love"

Justin Guarini "Get Here" (Reprise)

Justin Guarini "A Moment Like This"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol sorry I think I originally forgot to mark it down, but Crisis advanced this performance :dead:. So you still have one left! The front page is now actually correct and up to date though.

I’ll advance EJay Day’s I’ll Be. :dead: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

@*Amanda if you’re stuck, I’d suggest I’ll Be or some of Justin’s performance 

I'd also suggest the "Get Here" reprise for a Round 3 pick too.

 

There's a few others I have in mind so I'll try to decide when Amanda and Victoria advance some of their picks. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'd also suggest the "Get Here" reprise for a Round 3 pick too.

 

There's a few others I have in mind so I'll try to decide when Amanda and Victoria advance some of their picks. :haha: 

You’ll be waiting a long time for Victoria :giggle:

Edited by *Chris
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Justin Guarini "Someday We'll All Be Free"

Justin Guarini "The Look Of Love"

Nikki McKibbin "(There's) Always Something There To Remind Me"

Tamyra Gray "New Attitude"

Justin Guarini "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"

Justin Guarini "Before Your Love"

Justin Guarini "Get Here" (Reprise)

Justin Guarini "A Moment Like This"

 

Recommended area of performances to choose from. ;) 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (4th Placers - #1 Posted)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...