American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

6 spots remaining in the top 20. You now have the chance to vote for the four performances you'd most like to see move on. The six with the most votes will join our top 20 while everything else will be eliminated. You can change your votes at any time. Voting will end in 48 hours, when everyone has voted, or when it's mathematically impossible for anything to catch the top 20, whatever comes first. You must vote for all four performances at once or else none of your votes will count.

Sam Woolf "Babylon" - 10 (JORDAN_FAN, Zoey, Derek, Priscilla, Hayden, Kevin, Chris, Victoria, Steven, QK)

Alex Preston "Volcano" - 

Jena Irene "Unbreakable Me" - 9 (sublymonal, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Gigi, Diana, Akshar, QK, Wallace)

Jena Irene "The Scientist" - 

Caleb Johnson "Skyfall" - 10 (Diana, Kevin, Zoey, Derek, Hayden, Chris, Victoria, Wallace, Steven, QK)

Jena Irene "Rolling In The Deep" - 3 (Gigi, Elliott, Priscilla)
Jena Irene & Caleb Johnson "It's Only Love" - 

Jena Irene & Caleb Johnson "Gimme Shelter" - 3 (Alex, sublymonal, Priscilla)

Alex Preston "The A Team" - 

Jena Irene "Barracuda" - 7 (sublymonal, Alex, Diana, Sola, Gigi, Akshar, Wallace)

Jena Irene "My Body" - 6 (Sola, Elliott, Akshar, Priscilla, Hayden, Alex)

Alex Preston "Say Something" - 4 (JORDAN_FAN, Derek, Chris, Steven)

Jena Irene "Valerie" - 1 (Zoey)

Alex Preston "Too Close" - 1 (Kevin)

Jena Irene "Heartbreaker" - 

Caleb Johnson "Maybe I'm Amazed" - 6 (Kevin, Zoey, Derek, Chris, Wallace, Steven)

Alex Preston "Yellow" - 

Jena Irene "Creep" (Reprise) - 11 (Alex, Diana, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, sublymonal, Gigi, Elliott, Akshar, Hayden, Victoria, QK)

Jena Irene "We Are One" - 1 (Elliott)

2 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

my sister will not be happy to see this post lol 

Oops. 🙈

I know she likes Sam but yeah.... I stand by my comment. 🙈

2 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

you’re fav was dexter? 😮

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Lol he ironically stanned him when all his other faves got picked off :giggle:

:yes::haha: 

2 hours ago, jarmon said:

that’s a choice sweetie, bless your heart. 💜 

LOL Thank you. :giggle: 

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

King Wally 👑  ❤️

:wub: 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Do you still got have that sig?!?

No.  😢 I wish I did though. :haha: 

27 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

it seems Jessica fans don’t like Jena but it’s not vice versa lol 

This seems true. And also.... 

Jena fans don't like Caleb.

Caleb fans don't like Jena.

Not that this applies to everyone. :haha: 

6 spots remaining in the top 20. You now have the chance to vote for the four performances you'd most like to see move on. The six with the most votes will join our top 20 while everything else will be eliminated. You can change your votes at any time. Voting will end in 48 hours, when everyone has voted, or when it's mathematically impossible for anything to catch the top 20, whatever comes first. You must vote for all four performances at once or else none of your votes will count.

Sam Woolf "Babylon" - 10 (JORDAN_FAN, Zoey, Derek, Priscilla, Hayden, Kevin, Chris, Victoria, Steven, QK)

Alex Preston "Volcano" - 

Jena Irene "Unbreakable Me" - 10 (sublymonal, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Gigi, Diana, Akshar, QK, Wallace, Amanda)

Jena Irene "The Scientist" - 

Caleb Johnson "Skyfall" - 11 (Diana, Kevin, Zoey, Derek, Hayden, Chris, Victoria, Wallace, Steven, QK, Amanda)

Jena Irene "Rolling In The Deep" - 3 (Gigi, Elliott, Priscilla)
Jena Irene & Caleb Johnson "It's Only Love" - 

Jena Irene & Caleb Johnson "Gimme Shelter" - 3 (Alex, sublymonal, Priscilla)

Alex Preston "The A Team" - 

Jena Irene "Barracuda" - 7 (sublymonal, Alex, Diana, Sola, Gigi, Akshar, Wallace)

Jena Irene "My Body" - 6 (Sola, Elliott, Akshar, Priscilla, Hayden, Alex)

Alex Preston "Say Something" - 5 (JORDAN_FAN, Derek, Chris, Steven, Amanda)

Jena Irene "Valerie" - 1 (Zoey)

Alex Preston "Too Close" - 1 (Kevin)

Jena Irene "Heartbreaker" - 

Caleb Johnson "Maybe I'm Amazed" - 6 (Kevin, Zoey, Derek, Chris, Wallace, Steven)

Alex Preston "Yellow" - 

Jena Irene "Creep" (Reprise) - 12 (Alex, Diana, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, sublymonal, Gigi, Elliott, Akshar, Hayden, Victoria, QK, Amanda)

Jena Irene "We Are One" - 1 (Elliott)

17 hours ago, Alex95 said:

AI13 deserves all the love in the world for the iconic final five twist where they try to rig Sam into the final four and Jena & Alex say nope and vote him out :wub: :wub: :wub:

And Alex trying to be like OMG I REGRET IT in the press afterward while Queena was like “it’s a competition and people need to go ^_^

10 hours ago, *Amanda said:

This Jena vs. Caleb fanwar is amusing.

I’m pretty sure the reason most of us don’t like Caleb has nothing to do with him beating Jena, but rather several comments he made to the press at the end of the season. 🤢🤮

33 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

@Alex95 I'm going to submit rankings for this season, but I'm gonna withdraw from playing for all future seasons. I haven't had much fun with this game for the past few seasons and we're getting into the dark age, so it's not worth it for me to continue. *shrug*

You can come back for S15. :wub:

Lol this site was anti-Caleb from day one, I remember clear as day in the semifinals everyone bemoaning him with his first performance and me thinking "This is the guy you all don't like? Wtf he was better than any of the girls who performed last night!" Considering I did a quick Google/YouTube search and can find examples of him still working in the industry (with tickets being sold for an upcoming show), it's clear that he's drinking IDF tears all the way to the bank.

Meanwhile when I searched for Jena, all I really found was some article about how she did a stoner album. That's unironically hilarious, but it's also not the IDF crystal ball prediction of her being a ready-made popstar(TM) who would crush Caleb in the charts or whatever. As someone who doesn't like Jena, I struggle with this kind of crap because I have nothing against her as a person. Hopefully the last two people get their votes in soon so I can put in my rankings for this season and (hopefully) never have to deal with this particular era of Idol again.

It wasn’t just IDF. :dead: I distinctly remember American Idol doing a poll (which aired on the show) on whether people should advance to the final judgement or whatever with a yes or no abs America voted overwhelmingly no for Caleb in the beginning which is hilarious because in the end they voted yes. :giggle: