Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

MAX GEORGE

giphy-downsized.gif

I was super excited when Max George was casted on the most recent series of Strictly Come Dancing, as I really enjoyed The Wanted's music - "Glad You Came" is a bop, "Walk Like Rihanna" is a guilty pleasure, and "Chasing the Sun" is a great song.  On top of that, knowing that Max was being paired with Dianne made me even more excited for this pair as I just love Dianne :wub:.  On the show, he was unable to rally the voters behind him which made him leave in 9th place which was a tad bit early for Max as I thought he had great potential. And to be honest, his routines were not terrible or anything - sure his Tango could have been more intense and better, but his Jive & Street both showed his great potential; His last routine was not the greatest and I can understand why he got eliminated after it but over the likes of other people from the series? No me guesta. Anyway, I am fine with him living at this point in the rankdown & I would love to see compete in another season or something.

Pleased with Max making it this far and this is a good spot for him. :yes: He was someone on my Strictly wishlist for years so I was happy he did the show and was partnered with Dianne. I do wish he could have lasted longer as he had potential to get better - but with the shorter season and being in the Bottom 2 against Maisie, that all worked against him. :( But he outlasted a few people from his season I was hoping would happen so yay for that. :haha: 

• Like 1

Surprised Ed made it this far in the rankdown; he somewhat overstayed his welcome for me. Also all the random facts made me laugh :haha: 

Also loved Anastacia for her music and her time on strictly, and agree that this is a good spot for her. Love the routine that was posted too! 

Never cared for Danny, he just didn’t had that IT moment for me. Good spot for him too.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:41 PM, *Diana said:

Did Amanda forget about us? :dead:

Amanda forgetting about us. 😢 :dead: 

On 4/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, *Amanda said:

I haven't :dead: Just been incredibly busy lately, but will have the new cycle up soon.

If randomizer puts me first.... flip it again. 😘 

• Haha 1

Sorry for the delay guys. Just when I had time to post the new cycle, my computer decided to start acting up and I’m stuck using just my phone.😐 Will try to start this back up as soon as I can.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...