Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Ditto, as  I was loving that game. :( But I understand it was a hard task for Amanda finding replacements. :( 

@Ariel1989 is a Strictly watcher but not sure if she's into rankdowns.

I’d love to take part but it’s a bit difficult for me to commit to doing write-ups.  I’ll try my best if you guys need someone 👍

15 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

The thing that keeps me from joining a full rankdown are the write-ups because I don't think I can write 100 words about anyone, including myself. :lmao:

You can do it!

The wiki page is useful when you don’t know what to write! 

2 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I'll think about it.

To get to 100 words, you just need to start with. Out of the nominees, I am cutting (name of celebrity). (Name or celebrity) appeared on Strictly Come Dancing Series - mainly for on the show due their (what they’re known for). They were partnered with, and finished in (x place). Their best dance was and their worst dance was . Then give your thoughts on the routines m! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

I’d love to take part but it’s a bit difficult for me to commit to doing write-ups.  I’ll try my best if you guys need someone 👍

Awww yayy hopefully you decide to join! :hug:❤️ 

19 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, I’m not looking for Wally-level of detail in your write-ups. Don’t worry. :dead: 

Heyy now. You love my write-ups. 😢 

12 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I'll think about it.

Yayy!! :spaz: 

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I have discovered the iconic Ann Widdecombe.  I stan.

Oh gosh. :dead: 

19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

What sort of binging would i need to do, to play? is there an archive?

Episodes are out there if you search for them but the earlier seasons media is very difficult to find.

This site is very helpful as it gives insightful info on the celebs and has some dances included: http://www.ultimatestrictly.com/.

Not sure how long this site will be up since the owner is done with updating it. 😢 But this will be helpful for those that need to do write-ups. *cough*Gigi if you're considering signing up*cough*

• Like 1