The Masked Singer: Season 5 - Premieres March 10

5 hours ago, istersay said:

:lmao: we should have guessed that

i was hoping it was Donnie  Wahlberg  . some of the speculation spoilers said it could have been him but also   Joel Mchale who has a new show Crime Scene Kitchen debuting after the finale next week. or it could have been Jamie Fox who had alot of mentions through the season.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

The rooster reveal was quite satisfying.  

Sadness.  I liked the Yeti.  And it take guts to roller blade in a costume that big on a stage when you can't really see and he still sounded great.

Odd.  The chameleon almost sounded familiar last night.

So Cluedle Doo was Donnie Wahlberg. After the panel guessing him many times in the past seasons, it was cool to see him finally show up in one albeit in an unexpected way. :haha: It makes me wonder if Jenny had any idea who he was.

Yeti is out? I thought he would be in the finale. It looked like Wally got this one from the beginning. After hearing him a few times, I started to lean towards that person as well. He definitely went out and showed some versatility and had some of the more memorable performances this season. Also, it was nice to see Robin finally get on the board. Unfortunately, my beautiful Nicole is on the verge of being shut out. 🙁

As for the finals, if I were to predict now I would lean towards Chameleon placing third and Piglet edging out Black Swan for the title. Then again, I expected Chameleon to leave this week, so what do I know? :haha:

On 5/19/2021 at 3:00 PM, miss denise said:

Thanks. :( :hug:  lol

I feel like I usually end up spoiled on everyone, even when I don't want to be. :dead:  😢  So yeah, I'm fine with not knowing this one. 

Oooh awww you do? I usually get spoiled by spoiling myself or something. :lmao: 

On 5/19/2021 at 9:00 PM, jdanton2 said:

Cluedle-Doo is B)

Jenny's hubby.i wonder if she knew it was him????

Lol that was a hilarious and fun reveal there. :haha: 

On 5/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, miss denise said:

OMG the Cluedle-Doo reveal. :dead:  That was amazing.

I didn't want Yeti to go but not surprised. :( Great job @*Wallaceguessing his identity early on. ❤️  I haven't heard him sing in soooo long, so I don't know that I would have gotten that on my own. 

Piglet was my favorite tonight. :wub:  I love Black Swan but two weeks in a row I am personally offended by those song arrangements. :broken: 

Awww thank you Denise! 😄 I got more to say on my separate post but I was glad to be right on him. 😮 

Awww ouch at the arrangement comments. :dead: But lol I couldn't even recognize Tequila until it got to the chorus. :haha: 

19 hours ago, Crisis said:

Yeti is out? I thought he would be in the finale. It looked like Wally got this one from the beginning. After hearing him a few times, I started to lean towards that person as well. He definitely went out and showed some versatility and had some of the more memorable performances this season. Also, it was nice to see Robin finally get on the board. Unfortunately, my beautiful Nicole is on the verge of being shut out. 🙁

Oooh yess I did! I'm certainly taking bragging rights on this. :haha::giggle: And ugh yeah hopefully Nicole can get on the board next week.

I wasn’t necessarily rooting for Yetti to win (I don’t really have an act I’m truly rooting for to win tbh) but I was hoping for him to make the finale so we could get one more performance from him. :( But yeah I love how versatile he was and how he sang a different genre each week.

But most importantly… YESS I knew and guessed it was Omarion right from his first performance! :ohyeah: It’s so rare for me to guess someone right from their first performance but I feel proud of myself when I can do so. :giggle: Well done to Robin on guessing him too!

But yeah I know Omarion does some rollerstaking in his “Touch” music video (one of my favorite songs of his). There was a Diddy mentor type mention one of those weeks too (where they worked together on B2K’s “Bump Bump Bump” way back in like 2002). And I recognized his voice in all of his performances so I felt confident it was him.

And lol it was so fun seeing Donnie Wahlberg revealed as Cluedie Doo. I was wanting Donnie to do  the show and if he couldn’t do it properly then I am glad he was able to do so here.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:21 PM, *Wallace said:

Oooh awww you do? I usually get spoiled by spoiling myself or something. :lmao: 

Awww thank you Denise! 😄 I got more to say on my separate post but I was glad to be right on him. 😮 

Awww ouch at the arrangement comments. :dead: But lol I couldn't even recognize Tequila until it got to the chorus. :haha: 

Yeah, in past threads we used to openly talk about who everyone was with no spoiler tags. :dead:  I'm glad that's changed now though. 

😛 

Ouch to me. 😢  And see? That proves my point right there. :lmao: 😢  You know how much I love both that song and Thinking Out Loud. 😢  I'm not sure why they changed them like that. :closedeyes: 

On 5/21/2021 at 6:29 PM, *Wallace said:

But most importantly… YESS I knew and guessed it was Omarion right from his first performance! :ohyeah: It’s so rare for me to guess someone right from their first performance but I feel proud of myself when I can do so. :giggle: Well done to Robin on guessing him too!

But yeah I know Omarion does some rollerstaking in his “Touch” music video (one of my favorite songs of his). There was a Diddy mentor type mention one of those weeks too (where they worked together on B2K’s “Bump Bump Bump” way back in like 2002). And I recognized his voice in all of his performances so I felt confident it was him.

And lol it was so fun seeing Donnie Wahlberg revealed as Cluedie Doo. I was wanting Donnie to do  the show and if he couldn’t do it properly then I am glad he was able to do so here.

:giggle: I'm happy you were right on this. As I said, I haven't heard him in sooo long, but after you made your prediction, I could hear what I remembered of his voice in the Yeti's. :haha: Thanks for all this intel. 😮  I want to listen to Touch now. 

I wonder why he couldn't do it properly, but I love that we got a performance out of him. :bobo:  And Jenny thinking her husband was Akon. :giggle: 

On 5/23/2021 at 3:41 PM, miss denise said:

I just found out my mom has been Shazam'ing the performances to see if it will tell her who's singing behind the masks. :dead: 

Lmao that would be hilarious if it could tell that kind of info. :haha: 

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2021 at 3:46 PM, miss denise said:

Yeah, in past threads we used to openly talk about who everyone was with no spoiler tags. :dead:  I'm glad that's changed now though. 

😛 

Ouch to me. 😢  And see? That proves my point right there. :lmao: 😢  You know how much I love both that song and Thinking Out Loud. 😢  I'm not sure why they changed them like that. :closedeyes: 

:giggle: I'm happy you were right on this. As I said, I haven't heard him in sooo long, but after you made your prediction, I could hear what I remembered of his voice in the Yeti's. :haha: Thanks for all this intel. 😮  I want to listen to Touch now. 

I wonder why he couldn't do it properly, but I love that we got a performance out of him. :bobo:  And Jenny thinking her husband was Akon. :giggle: 

Oooh lmaoo I remember that. I didn't mind personally but I didn't know what people did in here nowadays regarding the spoilers tgs. :haha: 

Awwww. :hug: Lmaoo i know. I would assume to make it more in her style/genre and showcase her artistry? Just my guess there.

Ooooh thank you. I'm so happy I was right on this too - as I tend to be so bad on guessing people on my own. :dead:  Yayyy these comments of how you heard his voice after seeing my guess. 😄 You're welcome. And you should if you want to. No one is stopping you. 😮 

I wonder this too but think it would probably be too difficult to hide the fact of him being an actual contestant with his interaction and living with Jenny. Seems tough to pull that off but maybe it could have worked. :haha: Hilarious how she guessed Akon though and was so off base. :lmao: 

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh lmaoo I remember that. I didn't mind personally but I didn't know what people did in here nowadays regarding the spoilers tgs. :haha: 

Awwww. :hug: Lmaoo i know. I would assume to make it more in her style/genre and showcase her artistry? Just my guess there.

Ooooh thank you. I'm so happy I was right on this too - as I tend to be so bad on guessing people on my own. :dead:  Yayyy these comments of how you heard his voice after seeing my guess. 😄 You're welcome. And you should if you want to. No one is stopping you. 😮 

I wonder this too but think it would probably be too difficult to hide the fact of him being an actual contestant with his interaction and living with Jenny. Seems tough to pull that off but maybe it could have worked. :haha: Hilarious how she guessed Akon though and was so off base. :lmao: 

I think it’s better now so people can decide if they want to know. :yes: 

:hug:She’s a great ballad singer too though so I don’t think it was necessary. I could especially hear her singing TOL straight. :( 

Haha yay! Good job. 😛 And I know. :teeheewave:

Oh hmm... maybe but then she had no idea he was playing the role of the rooster. And lol yeah, still no clue even when he performed. :lmao: I’d be curious to know if she’d get him with weekly clue packages. 

On 5/23/2021 at 3:41 PM, miss denise said:

I just found out my mom has been Shazam'ing the performances to see if it will tell her who's singing behind the masks. :dead: 

google would tell you as well. B)

• Like 1

great final 2. :clap:

• Like 2