Reveal hidden contents

Russian Dolls 

Hanson

I had a feeling they were going home. They released a song today. 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

I had a feeling they were going home. They released a song today. 🤣

I didn't know that, now they can go promote it :rofl:

I was a bit surprised to see Russian Dolls eliminated; I thought they would at least be in the Finals. However, after learning they recently released a new song, I guess it makes sense for them to leave now. :haha: With that said, based on the night, Black Swan would've been my pick to leave.

So Cluedle Doo will be unmasked next week? I have no idea who this could be, but I'll guess it's either Joel McHale and/or Craig Robinson.

Black Swan had to have an average arrangement this week so that she can peak at the right time next week to WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all part of the plan (please dear lord lol)

• Like 1

I'm hoping the winner is either Black Swan or Piglet.

Hoping the Chameleon is eliminated next (originally wanted the Yenti to go, but I loved his Bless the Broken Road cover) 

Ooh it was fun learning the Russian Dolls were Hanson. Although I did look at some online comments a few weeks ago to know who they were as I couldn't wait for the reveal lmao. 🙈 I really enjoyed them as a whole but am lowkey okay with them going this week. :ph34rwave:

Now  I feel confident in knowing all of the Final 4.. which I feel is the first time to happen for me. :haha: 

On 5/16/2021 at 11:16 AM, *Wallace said:

Ooh it was fun learning the Russian Dolls were Hanson. Although I did look at some online comments a few weeks ago to know who they were as I couldn't wait for the reveal lmao. 🙈 I really enjoyed them as a whole but am lowkey okay with them going this week. :ph34rwave:

Now  I feel confident in knowing all of the Final 4.. which I feel is the first time to happen for me. :haha: 

🙂 to many parts of this. :dead:  You could have asked me if you wanted to know that badly. 😛  And 😢 

I have no idea who Chamelon is. :wacko: 

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

:wub: 

16 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Nice news! 😄 

14 hours ago, miss denise said:

🙂 to many parts of this. :dead:  You could have asked me if you wanted to know that badly. 😛  And 😢 

I have no idea who Chamelon is. :wacko: 

:wub: 

Sowwwyyyy. I do like everyone so I'll be sad no matter who goes and fine with whoever goes except if it's the one I'm really rooting for to win. :haha: LMAO I was conflicted when we talked about it. But I think one weekend I was bored and just gave in in wanting to know. :haha: 

Oooh I have a confident idea that I may know who Chamelon is. :giggle:  Not sure if I should say or have you wait for the reveal. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Sowwwyyyy. I do like everyone so I'll be sad no matter who goes and fine with whoever goes except if it's the one I'm really rooting for to win. :haha: LMAO I was conflicted when we talked about it. But I think one weekend I was bored and just gave in in wanting to know. :haha: 

Oooh I have a confident idea that I may know who Chamelon is. :giggle:  Not sure if I should say or have you wait for the reveal. :haha: 

They were my favorites to watch. 😢 😢 😢 Even if I prefer others outside of this show.  Well oh. 😛 

Not me.... but I'll wait and see. I like having at least one mystery. 

On 5/18/2021 at 2:16 PM, miss denise said:

They were my favorites to watch. 😢 😢 😢 Even if I prefer others outside of this show.  Well oh. 😛 

Not me.... but I'll wait and see. I like having at least one mystery. 

Awww for that I am sorry though. :(  :hug: And oh. :giggle: 

Ooh ahhhh okay I see. I like having some mysteries too (when  I have them). :haha: 

30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww for that I am sorry though. :(  :hug: And oh. :giggle: 

Ooh ahhhh okay I see. I like having some mysteries too (when  I have them). :haha: 

Thanks. :( :hug:  lol

I feel like I usually end up spoiled on everyone, even when I don't want to be. :dead:  😢  So yeah, I'm fine with not knowing this one. 

Posted (edited)

Cluedle-Doo is B)

Jenny's hubby.i wonder if she knew it was him????

Jenny's hubby. i wonder if she  knew it was him???

Edited by jdanton2

OMG the Cluedle-Doo reveal. :dead:  That was amazing.

I didn't want Yeti to go but not surprised. :( Great job @*Wallaceguessing his identity early on. ❤️  I haven't heard him sing in soooo long, so I don't know that I would have gotten that on my own. 

Piglet was my favorite tonight. :wub:  I love Black Swan but two weeks in a row I am personally offended by those song arrangements. :broken: