The Masked Singer: Season 5 - Premieres March 10

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, bswanson said:

really wasnt expecting robopine thought it would be yeti or chameleon. I had robopine in finale 

thought he might have made it further as well though the three i kind of expect or hope to make it are still there. in the order i am rooting for them Piglet, Black Swan and Russian Dolls.

edit

mostly rooting for piglet since he was somewhat of an underrated boy band singer in the 90's.

*potential spoiler*

Nick Lachey

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 2

Something told me Robopine was Tyrese, for he sounded just like him. It was his last performance that confirmed it for me. :haha: I laughed when he said he gave those bogus clues in the beginning because he wanted to throw off the panel because he knew each of them personally. :haha: The remaining six were all strong, so it was difficult to pick who would leave this week.

As for the remaining contestants, I enjoyed Chameleon the most. Busta Rhymes is tough to do, especially that song, but he did his thing with it. With that said, I think Russian Dolls have to be the favorite. However, I think Yeti could be a sleeper. He has shown some versatility the past few rounds with his singing and rapping. I think that played a big part in why Fox won S2.

On 4/26/2021 at 5:25 PM, miss denise said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm I'll have to listen again next time. I didn't get an Omarion voice, but then I also haven't listened to him in a long time.

Quoting myself here because.... I was thinking during last week's show I could hear that voice. 😮  @*Wallace

18 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

thought he might have made it further as well though the three i kind of expect or hope to make it are still there. in the order i am rooting for them Piglet, Black Swan and Russian Dolls.

edit

mostly rooting for piglet since he was somewhat of an underrated boy band singer in the 90's.

*potential spoiler*

Nick Lachey

Piglet is definitely that person that was once a presenter on another reality show that lasted for five seasons and Nicole was a part of. #spoiler #whoisthat

A lot late here but wow I was surprised about Robopine being Tyrese. I haven't heard him sing in so long - but lol I kept thinking he was Jamie Foxx or Ruben Studdard throughout the season. :lmao: But Robopine/Tyrese did really well on this show. 😄 

Really enjoying everyone of this Final 5!

On 5/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, miss denise said:

Quoting myself here because.... I was thinking during last week's show I could hear that voice. 😮  @*Wallace

Oooh thanks for re-quoting this. Yayyy you for hearing this too. 😄 I am really hoping I am right so I can get brownie points on this guess. I feel I have been hearing his voice and thinking it's him on all of his performances so far. So fingers crossed lol.

• Like 1